Chapter 9

Vic's p.o.v
"Vic were ready."Marlee said
Finally we had our van and we are heading to the mall and then the hospital.

Bell's p.o.v
You know when he knelt down well it was just to ask me out. No purpose thing happened! XD.
But I'm happy I'm with him. And I have my willow iris Fay.yeah he's still going to be a fay!

"I'm so hungry!"
"Then I'll be right back."
"Ugh okay."
He got up and left the room and I turned my head to willow and looked at her sweet precious self sleeping.
I grabbed my phone off the little table next to me.

Messages-
Marlee!:hey girl you up we are going to be there in like 20 minutes! Cool?
Me:umm yeah why 20 minutes though?
Marlee!:can't tell ya oh Vic said what's up.
Me:tell him I said hey daddy and nothing hooked up on a machine waiting for andy to get my food.
Marlee!:he said cool listen gotta go luh ya  and see ya in about 20 minutes!
-———–—–-—–-—–-—–-—–-—–-—–-—–-—–
A few minutes flew by and Andy finally came back with some subway..
"Here ya go."he handed me meh subway and I started eating right away!
"Thanks. Oh Marlee and Vic are coming soon."
"Okay."
"Well umm....when can I leave?"
"Nurse says tomorrow at any Time."
"Okay."
And got up and went to willow.
Awe! :3

I then heard a nock on the door.
"Yeah come in!"I called out
"Hey ms.fay and mr.biersack. We have the babies birth certificate. We need a name for her and all that."
Okay.
"Maybe it should be iris willow."andy said
"That's how I had it before and I changed it to willow iris. But yeah I guess your right cause willow radke.. Okay so iris."

Iris willow fay
April 7,2016 (a/n idk)
12 inch. 16 oz.
Andy Denis biersack Bell April Fay