02

When Micky wakes up, she wishes for it all to end. She's tired of being stuck in this world, especially now with Lucifer. She wants to leave. Permanently. All she's done is take innocent lives and the guilt she carries weighs her down. I'm done, Micky tells herself. I want to be done. But she can't kill herself. Hell, she can't move and Lucifer will heal her wound if she does anything.

Lucifer. Damn him. He's the reason I'm forced to live. He won't let me leave. Micky lets a small tear fall, wanting everything to just stop. She hates crying, but now it seems to be all she can do. She sees no other escape; no other way for her to be healed, or for the fallen to get closure.

Taking a bobby pin out of her tangled hair, she starts to trace words and images onto her arm. She pretends it a razor and wishes that she could feel the pain. The pain of all the werewolves she's killed. Soon she stops and looks up to the ceiling. If she asked for help, would that make her a bad person? Worse than she already is? Shaking her head, she decides to forgo it.

"Lucifer," Micky croaks, hearing the floorboards creak. The air becomes tense for a second before Lucifer opens the door. His eyes burn with fury, and the blood stains on his clothes cause Micky to hunch over and gag. She looks away, disgusted. "Food." She doesn't get a reply, but the sound of the door closing hums through the room. She's all alone now. Maybe it's better that way though.

She sits in silence until her door slams open. She jumps as Lucifer storms into the room and throws a salad and water at her. The water smacks her in the face and spills on her as it doesn't have a cap. Lucifer watches, slightly amused for a few seconds, then leaves. Micky slowly starts coming back to reality and sighs. She deserved that, she thinks.

Micky opens the container full of salad and starts grabbing it with her fingers, shivering as the water drips down her spine and pants. She gags as the salad hits her taste-buds but forces it down, her hunger getting the best of her. Once she's done, she sighs loudly. What is she to do now?

"Shower," Lucifer demands two days later. "You're stinking up the house." Micky feels blood rush to her face and looks down, gulping. She nods and stands up with a little trouble but then limps to the bathroom. Turning on the water, Micky steps in and grabs Lucifer's shampoo. She bites her lip once realizing her hair dye will start to fade faster because she doesn't have the right hair products. She just continues on with her shower routine, trying to avoid her wound.

She gets out thirty minutes later, feeling clean and refreshed. "Lucifer!" she calls softly after wrapping her towel around herself. She hears him make his way outside the door.

"What?" His voice is rough and Micky swallows.

"I don't have any clothes." She hears a small huff and footsteps padding away. Micky furrows her eyebrows. Did he just leave her? Cracking open the door, she doesn't see anyone so she slips out, gripping her towel just in-case.

Lucifer appears at the doorway and Micky yelps. She swallows loudly as his eyes roam her body. He throws a pair of his clothes onto the bed and stomps away with clenched fists. For a few minutes, Micky just stands in place, eyes wide in shock. Soon enough she closes the door before changing. Micky has to pull the sweatpants strings as tight as they will go, and then stuff the shirt inside the pants to close the small gap.

Deciding to sneak downstairs, Micky creeps down the hallway and then down the stairs. She grabs a packet of Oreos before turning around to sneak back up the stairs.

"Do you steal as much as you kill, too?" The way he spits out the words with a certain type of fury cause Micky's heart to clench in her chest as she closes her eyes. Lucifer watches the scene with cold eyes, not feeling apologetic for what he just said.

"I'm sorry, I was just hungry." She turns around and hands him back the Oreos. "You haven't been treating me very well," she admits under her breath.

"I haven't been treating you well?" Lucifer laughs, throwing his head back. His teeth grab the attention of the light and Micky watches him for a second, her eyes drawn onto the beauty before her. "You didn't treat the Weres you killed well." Micky clenches her fists as a gust of pain sweeps over her. She fills with anger and glares at him.

"Neither did you," she fires back. He straightens up and growls loudly, baring his teeth at her.

"Don't test me, girl," he snarls, grabbing her by the back of the neck and squeezing his fingernails hard enough to draw blood. He roughly throws Micky to the ground as she gasps.

"You're a monster," she whispers, a tear falling down her cheek.

"I know." He looks at her with a taunting smirk. "But so are you."

Micky's curious as to why Lucifer left, and what he could be doing for four hours out in the woods. She doesn't care, she thinks, she just wants to know what could be so entertaining out in the middle of the woods. The winds whistles through the window next to her bed and she shivers.

A small pound sounds from right below Micky's window and she stills, quieting her breathing. Before she can even think to scream, a man jumps through her window and grabs her arm, pulling her into him. His malicious green eyes are illuminated by the bright light, and Micky screams as loud as she can before the man covers her mouth. Suddenly, a sharp object is pressed against her throat and the man bends down.

"I can make you scream louder than he ever could." The voice is deep and his breath fans across her neck. "Would you like that? Would he, Assassin?" She tries to shake her head or elbow him, but as soon as she breaks her arm free, the man slips a hand under her shirt of rips off the bandage of her wound. He start poking at it and Micky's eyes go wide as she gurgles. The pain becomes so strong that she barely feels him take out her stitches and slip a finger in her wound. He pokes around for a few seconds as Micky gasps for a breath, her eyes starting to close.

A loud growl sounds from the doorway and Micky lets out a small mix of a sob and a sigh. The man is ripped away from Micky and she falls to the floor, causing a pounding to start in her head. Her sound is soon overtaken by the pounding of her slowing heart rate, and as she feels herself slipping away from consciousness, a cold hand touches her.

"Can you hear me? Micky...I...Save...No." Lucifer's voice fades out completely and Micky lays still for a second until she passes out.

What do you think Lucifer said at the end? And how do you feel about Mr. Green Eyes?

How do you feel about the chapter?

AND IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY, BECAUSE I JUST REALIZED I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER AND A HALF AND I PROMISE TO TRY TO UPDATE FASTER BUT DON'T HOLD ME TO THAT BECAUSE LITERALLY ALL MY TEACHERS HAVE GIVEN ME A PROJECT BIGGER THAN I AM THAT IS DUE NEXT WEEK AND I HAVE SPANISH FINALS ON TOP OF THAT SO...Pray for me y'all :/  (And sorry for using all caps haha)

Anyways, hope you're having a day as wonderful as you are! Love, Sierra