3

Don Benjamin as Carlos
•Pandora•

"Omg..Carlos what time is it" I said. We was still in the airport waiting for the people to call the gate number.

"Come here bebita" he wrap his arms around me.

"I'm tired" I close my eyes for a minute.

"You know I can't wait to hit the clubs and see all the bad bitches" I smack his chest. He bust out laughing. Finally the people called the gate number. "You ready" I smile so hard that my cheek bones started hurting.

"Yep"

•California•

I walk in LAX airport looking around like I'm a child in the museum. "Bestie wait up" Carlos said behind me.

"So what now" I said.

"We have to wait for my driver to pull up" I narrowed my eyebrows. Some gold maybach car pull up.

"Who's that" I ask. Carlos chuckle.

"That's our ride" he said. The man got out the car and open up the door. I got in looking at the white interior. "Omg Carlos look at this"

"Driver can we go to the penthouse first"my eyes widen.

"P-Penthouse" he nod his head.

"Yep..my penthouse"I sat back in the seat staring at the palm trees and people walking. God it was beautiful.

•Penthouse•

"Carlos look at this"I look around the penthouse gasping at every room. Even the pool looking nice. The Los Angeles lights sparkle up the night.

"Bestie I'm leaving in a minute"Carlos had on a black tuxedo with some white shoes.

"Where you going" I said sitting in the couch.

"To a meeting..oh I have to show you something"I followed Carlos outside to the garage where all his cars at. "Ta-da"

"Omg Carlos..you got me a car" I walk around the red sports car.

"Yeah..it a 2016 Porsche boxster"I hug him then kiss his cheek.

"Thank you so much Carlos"

"Welcome"

"But there's one thing"

"What"

"I dont really know how to drive a car" Carlos stare blankly at me.

"It's ok..ima teach you" I nod my head smiling. "But im bout to go"he kiss my cheek and we walk back to penthouse.

"Have fun" I said. He chuckle and walk out. I walk go the window and stare at the lights. If only mamá and papá was here.

Short Chapter

Comment

Vote