*6*

Brittany renner as Raegan on right
Pandora

"I can't believe you Carlos" we just gotten back from the club. I was so piss with Carlos.

He kiss me. I'm not saying I didn't like it but we're just friends, not husband and wife.

"Look I was just trying to impress the boss"he said grabbing my arm.

"What boss"I narrow my eyebrows at him confuse.

"He owns a gym that he don't use..and he looking for someone to take control of his gym...so he might call me to talk to you about the gym"I still don't understand why he kiss me.

"Yeah..but that still don't answer my question...why did you kiss me" he sigh.

"Because of that football player...Odell Beckham Jr"

"What's up with him"I said.

"He's a player...all he do is fuck girls and ditch them..I don't won't that to happen to you bebita" he hug me.

"It won't because he have a wife..who is my boss" he chuckle.

"He don't care if he have a wife..he still fuck girls behind her back"I sigh heavily and slouch on the couch. "Pandora"

"What"

"I love you" he kiss my cheek. "You love me"

"Yeah..I do but don't do that again"he chuckle.

"Your lips tasted like strawberries" I laugh.

"Wow..Carlos leave me alone" I push his face away. I got up and went to my room. I was tired. I took off my dress leaving me in nothing. I don't care. I can sleep naked.

Short Chapter

Comment

Vote