17

Pandora

"So when can my gym open up" I ask the man who is my lawyer or whoever he is that helps me with the gym.

"Yes mam..it will open up" I squeal and jump up. "But not this month or this year" I look at him confused.

"Why not this year" he sigh.

"The gym had been wreck by an hurricane called Marie" I sat back down looked at my toes.

"So I can't have my gym now..I came down here for nothing"I semi yelled frustrated. He tried to calm me down but I already walk out the office.

I was so mad that I had tears coming down my face. Dammit. I hate crying in public.

"Hey Pandora" I heard Raegan voice. I look up at her and gave her a weak smile. "What's wrong"

"Nothing" I smile and look back down quickly. She sat right next to me by the fountain.

"Tell me" I sigh heavily wiping the tears away.

"I have to wait until next year to open my gym..I came all this way for nothing" I cried. She lift my head.

"Hey listen to me...good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient and the best things come to those who dont give up" I smile at her words. "My mom taught me to never give up and my dad told me those words"

"Your folks must really love you" she chuckle.

"Yeah..they do"I smile and nod my head.

"Thanks for the words" she hug me and I hug her back.

"Maybe tomorrow we can go out to eat..me and you and Odell and your friends friend" my smile fade away.

"Uh..ok..yeah we be there" she smile and got up. "Thanks again"

"No problem" how the hell is this gone work.