*18*

Odell

When I heard that Raegan was invited Pandora and her friend to dinner tonight, I was piss. Why would she do that. I shook my head while doing my exercise. When I'm mad, I workout. "Odell you here" I heard Raegan called out.

"What" I yelled frustrated. She came in and look at me.

"What's wrong with you" she ask.

"Why the hell did you invited Pandora and her friend over here" I stop what I was doing.

"She's my friend and I wanted her to feel better about what happen yesterday" I walk to the bench press and sat down. "Pandora said she have to wait a year for her gym and she doesn't like that" I frown a bit. My girl trying to live her dream.

"Oh ok" was all I said and continue. Raegan went back to what she was doing leaving me alone. I didn't really talk to Raegan the other day after her parents came.

They really upsetting me. I can't marry her right now because of Pandora. I can't move away from her. I have to think of a plan. And quick before I lose Raegan for not having a wedding.

Pandora

I was looking for a job out here. I don't think I can stick around the gym any longer. Might make me mad and curse someone out. Maria was coming over today to see my parents. Did I tell yall that they staying for a few weeks. God help me.

"Bebita..don't sit around here and do nothing" I look at my mom. She been here with me but my dad leaving today. "When maria coming"

"She on her way"my mom nod her head and walk to the kitchen. I was in the living room. I heard the door open revealing maria with Colin.

"Hey cousin"maria said. I roll my eyes. Colin chuckle a bit sitting next to me.

"How you and your husband" why people keep saying that I'm married to Carlos.

"I'm not married to Carlos..god" I walk away to my room.

Maria

I hug my uncle and aunt. I miss my uncle. He would always take me and Pandora out to the beach to surf or go to the waterfall that was far from our house. "How are you" I said.

"We're fine..what about you" my aunt ask.

"I'm fine..I want you to meet Colin Kaepernick..he plays for the 49ers" I smile. Colin shook my uncle hand and kiss my aunt cheeks.

"So are y'all two dating" my uncle ask. I look at Colin scared to tell them about what's going on. Me and Colin never been dating. He's helping me with a job in trying to get. I stay with him and his girlfriend.

"We're friends" he said. I smile a bit.

"Oh ok..well its 10:00 honey" my aunt look at her watch.

"Ok..Pandora I'm leaving" I heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"Bye daddy..ima miss you" Pandora hug her dad. I wonder why he going back. My uncle left out the door while me and Colin just sat there staring at the wall.

"Y'all two hungry" I nod my head fast.

"Yes please" Colin and my aunt both laugh.

Comment

Vote