*16*

Pandora parents 'mm'
---------------------------
Odell

"Baby my parents are coming over" Raegan said sitting on the bed. I was on my computer looking for some shoes. I wanted to impress Raegan parents. They already dont like me.

"Ok..what time they coming over"I ask. She sigh and look at her phone.

"around 12:00"I look at the time to see it was 9:00. I nod my head. "Okay..ima go run to the store"

"K hurry back" I kiss her and smirk. She grab her purse and shoes. I look back on the computer clicking the face time button. I waited for the person to answer.

Odell-hey baby

Pandora- hey bae

Odell- what you doing

Pandora- waiting for my parents to come from the airport

Odell- yours coming too

Pandora- yeah why

Odell- cause Raegan parents coming over for dinner

Pandora- oh.... Pandora who is that

Odell- that's hubby

Pandora- his name is Carlos and no my best friend

Odell- ima talk to you later

Pandora- bye honey bun

Odell- bye sugar plum

I clicked off and close the computer. Me and Pandora really hitting it off now. All I have to do is make sure Raegan don't know about me and her.

Pandora

"Mi bebé, mírate (my baby, look at you)" my mom hug me. I didn't know they was coming. Till they call me earlier. My dad look around the penthouse.

"Papá I can't get a hug" I held my arms out. He look at me and smile.

"Hola bebita" he said while squeezing me tight.

"Ok papá..your going to break my body" we laughed. Carlos jogged downstairs and look at my parents.

"Hola Carlos" my mom waved. He waved back.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Diaz.. I didnt know you was coming over" Carlos looked at me. I look down and sigh.

"Mamá papá come to the guest room..Carlos get the bags please" I look at him.

"Your dead" he whisper in my ear. I shook it off and walk with my parents.

Raegen

My mom and dad walk in the house looking around. "It still look the same" my dad said. I gulp down and bit my lips. I don't wont my dad and mom talking about the wedding and other shit during dinner.

"Yeah..I'm trying to get new furniture" I chuckle. Odell wasn't even here yet. He should be here.

"Where is the son of bitch" my dad said with a mean mug.

"Daddy please be nice to Odell" finally Odell walk in with a two of bags. What did he boy now. "Hey honey" I kiss his lips.

"Hi Mrs and Mr Eugene" he shook my dad hand and kiss my mom cheek.

Dinner

"So Odell..why you never had a wedding yet..you got my daughter here waiting for you to say I do"here we go. I sigh look at my food.

"Mom..can we please not talk about this right now"

"No lets talk about this now..Odell answer my question" my mom waited and waited.

" Mrs. Eugene..I would love to walk her down the aisle and say I do..but there is so much going on right now"Odell ate his chicken.

"I understand by you being a football player and all..but I don't buying that excuse" Odell drop his fork and walk out the dinning room.

"Momma..stop it" I semi yelled.

"What..it's the truth..I'm not buying that excuse just cause he's a football player"I got up and went to my room. I thought odell was in there but he wasn't. This whole dinner was ruined by my parents.