15

•Pandora•

Finally I made it to the party. Odell was hosting this big party for his friend. I was looking fine in my two piece outfit. Maria didn't come either because of her new boo Colin.

Again they went out somewhere in San Fransisco. I pull up in my Porsche looking for a parking space.

I then park my car and walk to the club. The line was long, so I might not get in. Plus I'm not even 21. I'm 18 years old. "Pandora" I look up to see Odell standing looking sexy.

"Hey baby" I kiss his cheeks.

"Come on..ima buy you a drink ok" I nod my head excitedly. The people in line was complaining and pouting.

I can hear some men whistling and Odell would look at them with a mean mug. "So..where all your friends" he ask.

"Maria with Colin and I ask Raegan..." He cut me off by squeezing my arms really tight.

"Why the hell would you invited her" he semi yelled. I kind of jump from the sound of his voice.

I walk in the club with my head low. He embarrass me in front of everybody. "Pandora"I didn't answer him. He pull me into the bathroom closing the door. "I'm sorry baby..you just made me mad"

"I'm sorry..but she is my friend"he look at me crazy.

"Since when"

"Since I started working at the gym"he smile and kiss my lips.

"K..let's go dance"

•After party•

"Omg I had a nice time Odell"i said as Odell walk me to the penthouse door.

"I had fun too..what you doing tomorrow"I look at my watch.

" I don't know..what you want to do"he smile.

"Maybe some fun at the pool..my friends from New York is coming down here" I nod my head.

"Okay..ima be there"I smile. Odell peck my lips and left. I open the door to find Carlos on the floor with a Hennessey bottle by him. "Carlos"I ran to his body.

"Leave ms alone Pandora" he push me away. "I told your ass to stay here but you left to see his ass"he got up stumbling around.

"Carlos sit down please" I tried to help him but he was scaring me. He stumble to the counter and put the bottle down.

"Pandora..what if I tell you that I love you..and I want to touch that sexy body of yours" I move back to the door ready to run out if I could. "Odell don't want you..he's using you" I shook my head and march to my room. I can hear Carlos right behind me.

"Carlos leave me alone" I close my door.

"We talk about this in the morning baby..I love you" is it true that Odell using me? Do Carlos really love me?