*4*

Penthouse
•Pandora•

"Hello" I said walking in this gym. I saw a couple of females working out.

"Hi..you must be Pandora"this girl walk up to me. She was pretty.

"Yeah..that's me..and what's your name" I ask.

"My name is Raegan Beckham" she shook my hand. "So your first job go do is stand behind that counter till some more customers come in" she walk away to her client.

I did what she said and stand behind the counter. I was looking mighty fine today to. I had on a black crop top with some Adidas joggers and my black huaraches.

I took a seat on the stool taking some stupid selfies on my new phone I got last night when Carlos came back from his meeting.

As I taking selfies, some men came in. Two of them had nappy hair and the other had clean haircut.

"Hi who are you here for" I ask sweetly. They all started laughing. I frown a bit kind of embarrass.

"Hi hony" Raegan kiss the dude with the blond tips. I stare at the man with blond tips like he was a piece of chocolate cake. He was too fine.

"Hey baby..who the new chick" he pointed at me.

"Uhh..she is my new employe..you never told me where your from" she ask.

"I'm from Dominican Republic..Born and raise" they all nod their head.

"Is it beautiful there"one of the boys ask me.

"Yeah..everything there is..the people..the culture..the ocean"I said.

" I heard that five people ride a motorcycle to get to work"Raegan bust out laughing, even the men was too. It is true but we have to find a way to get to work right.

"Yeah that's true..but we have to find a way to get to work..I ride my horse to my old job" I smile.

"Oh..that's dumb..you didn't have a car" Raegan said.

"No..my father didn't won't me with a car" she laugh again. What's so funny. This is true.

"Wow...so how you got here..on a horse" now I'm bout to punch her in the face.

"No in that red sports car" the men eyes widen a bit.

"Aye..that's your car out there" I nod my head.

"Yeah..my bestie got it for me..he's a real sweetheart"Raegan roll her eyes. "Anyways..is this what in suppose to do all day"

"Yes till I figure something out for you"she walk away. The dude with the blond tips sat his bag in the counter.

"Hi..I'm Odell Beckham Jr"Beckham? That must be Raegan husband.

"Hi..I'm Pandora Diaz" he smile.

"Beautiful name" he kiss my hand. I blush while looking down.

"Thanks"

"So..I'm going out tonight you want to come with me"I just met this guy and he asking me on a date.

"Ummm...I don't know"

"Come on..its gone be fun..what you say" I thought about it for a sec.

"Sure" he chuckle then hand me this paper.

"That's my number" I smile.

"Ok..thanks"

•Penthouse•

"Your going out without me" Carlos made this sad face.

"Do you want to come Carlos"I said sitting by the pool drinking my tea.

"Yes...I would love to"I chuckle. "What you wearing to the club"

"I don't know"I shrug my shoulders.

"Here..take my card and go shop till you drop"

"Carlos you can't be spending your money on me" I said. He sigh.

"Pandora your my best friend..I'm just looking after you" he said. I nod my head and smile. "Now go have fun"