19

Pandora

Today was the dinner date. I wasn't excited but I'm seeing Odell. Every time I see Odell, I would get nervous sometimes. I was wearing white high waist jeans with my navy blue crop top and nude pumps.

I had to invite Carlos. At first he didn't want to come, but when I said Odell was gone be there he said OK. I walk to the living room to see Carlos sitting down texting. "Who you texting"

"My mother" he said. I nod my head and grab my purse.

"You ready" I ask. He look at me and sigh.

"Yeah" we walk out the penthouse to Carlos maybach. I got in the car and sat back. "I hope he won't be looking at you like he wants you"

"What you mean"I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

" I know he likes you..and like I said..I don't won't him talking to you or touching you"what his problem.

"Ok whatever Carlos" I roll my eyes and mumble something. I felt his hand on my neck squeezing it. "C-Carlos let go" I cried. The driver stop the car and look at us.

"KEEP FUCKING DRIVING" he yelled. The man turn back around and drove. "Now let me tell you something..I dont like him at all..and I don't wont YOU to look at him, touch him, talk to him, or even think about him..GOT IT" I was already crying.

"Yes" I said. He let go and look back at his window. Something wrong with him.

Reagan

"This is good I love I this chicken Alfredo" I said trying to spark up a conversation. Odell wasn't talking. Pandora was a little scared to look up at me. The man name Carlos was having a stare down with Odell. "Ok what the hell guys..can somebody say something"

"You look nice Pandora" Odell said. Pandora didn't even look up. "Oookkk"

"So Carlos..you and Pandora been friends for a long time" I said biting my chicken..

"We been friends for at least 12 years since we was in elementary" he said smiling at Pandora. She look at Carlos and smile.

"Pandora when are you going to accept me on insta" Odell ask.

"Never"Odell looked at Carlos and mean mug the hell out of him.

"Boss..you have an important phone call" one of Carlos men said. Carlos got up and walk away.

"Your not hungry" I ask Pandora. She finally look at us and smile.

"I'm sorry guys I was zone out" she said. Carlos came back with a smile on his face.

"I have to leave for work..bye" his Pandora on the cheek and left.

"Guess you have to ride with us back home" I laughed. We talk a bit with Odell and laugh about some stupid stuff. I gave Pandora my number just in case she needs help finding a job.

Back to Pandora

I was in Raegan and Odell car listing to Chris Brown sex you back to sleep. I nod my head to the music trying to get my mind off of what Carlos did. I wanted to cry now but I'm tired of crying. I'm kind of mad now that Raegan had to invite me to dinner.

The whole time I was nervous. I wanted to look at Odell but I couldn't. Because of Carlos threaten me not to and because I wanted to stare at him one more time. "Ima drop Pandora off home OK" I heard Odell said.

"Ok..but be back..I have a pain in my neck and I need your help to make it feel better" I heard Raegan whisper. She sure ain't a good whisper.

"K baby ima be back" he kiss Raegan lips. I roll my eyes at them. Raegan waved goodbye and walk inside. "Baby..babe...bae"

"What odell" I semi yelled.

"Who you yelling at" he scrunch up his eyebrows. I didn't say nothing.

"Drop me off home"I said.

"Nah..ima take you somewhere special"

Hotel

"Mmm..Odell"I moaned out his name while he was licking and sucking my pearl. I love it. I never had this before. " I have to pee odell" I tried to get up but he push me back down.

"Do it" what?

"I don't want to pee on your mouth" I said embarrass. He chuckle then stuck his finger in my clit. My mouth made the o shape. I wanted to pee so bad. "Odell" I yelled. Finally if all came out. It was white and some clear stuff on my leg. "What is it"

"Have you ever had sexual education in Dominican Republic" he ask. I bit my lip thinking did we.

"No we didn't" I feel so stupid now.

"Well I can be your sexual education teacher" he smirk. "This is your cream..some people call it cum..or special stuff and the men..which is me..lick it to taste you and see how good you taste" he lick my thighs and smile back at me.

"You taste like fruits" I smile and chuckle. "Your not ready yet huh"

"No..I don't think so" I look down.

"It's ok..tell me when your ready"he walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I laid in bed texting Maria. " ima pick you up in the morning ok"

"K baby gimme kiss" he smile and kiss my lips.

"Love you"