11

•Pandora•

I walk around the store looking for cute bathing suit. Its been an hour and I still I can't find a baby suit. "Hi are you still looking" this lady came up to me.

"Yes..I can't find one that I like"I said. The lady pick up this pink one piece bathing suit.

"is this what you want"I kind of like it.

"K I try it on" she smile and gave me the bathing suit. I walk to the back where the fitting rooms were.

I took off my shirt and pants. When I put the bathing suit on, it looked tight on me. But I like it. I put my clothes back on and walk out the fitting room.

"Did it fit"the lady said scaring me.

"Yep..I like it..do you have a other one like this" I ask.

"Yes..a teal or turquoise color kind" I smile and clap my hands.

"Yeah give that one too.. I need it for my cousin" she nod her head and went to get the bathing suit.

"Hi Pandora" I look behind me to see Raegan with her friend.

"Hi Raegan..how are you"

"I'm good..your going to odell pool party" she ask.

"Uh..yeah..he ask me did I wanted to come"

"Ok..well I see you there" she waved and walk away. The woman came back with the bathing suit.

"Ok ready to check out"I nod my head.

•Penthouse•

"So you got my bathing suit" maria ask.

"Yeah..here" I grab it out the bag giving it to her.

"Thanks cousin" she smile. We was in my room listing to music and painting our toes. "What you wearing at the pool party"

"A pink one piece bathing  suit"maria bust out laughing.

"Why are you laughing"

"Because I can just imagine your big ass in that bathing suit" I started laughing with her. Carlos came in with some bags in his hands and a teddy bear. "Who that's for Carlos"

"For some girl at my job..she coming over in a little while"

"La mierda esa perra (fuck that bitch) Carlos is she cute" maria said rolling her neck.

"Ella es bonita (she's pretty)"

"Whatever..anyways me and Pandora going to a party tonight" do she have to tell Carlos where we going.

"Oh really..where" I got up and walk to the bathroom before she could tell him.

"We going to some dude name Odell pool party"

"El culo puta (his bitch ass)"

"Carlos why you don't like him..he's a nice guy" I said walking out the bathroom to him.

"Because he a fuck boy, joder chico (fuck boy)" I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"Ugh..no te preocupes por mí (don't worry about me)" I said walking to the kitchen.

"Im worried about you being with him"

"Well don't..I don't need you to worry to much" I open the fridge getting a water bottle.

"What time this party start"he ask.

" I don't know..all I know its at his house"

"K..I might be there..to keep an eye on you"

•Odell house•

We walk inside the big mansion looking for Odell. I saw Raegan talking to this man with curly hair and tattoos on his back. Maria stop and stare at the man like he was a piece of cake. "That's him" she said.

"Who..him" I pointed.

"Yeah..he so fine as hell"she said biting her lip.

"Pandora" I heard Odell call out my name.

"Hey Odell" I hug him. I wish we can stay like this forever. I can smell his cologne turnt me on.

"Hey you made it..and with your husband and maria..hi maria" he waved at maria."your getting in the pool"

"Uh..I don't know" he chuckle.

"Come on Pandora..have fun" he pick me up and carried me to the pool. I was wave my arms and yelling for him to put me down. Right when I thought he was gone put me down, he drop me in the pool. "See told you it be fun"

"Oh really" maria push him in the pool. I was dying laughing at his face expression.

"Maria I thought we was friends"

"You drop my cousin in the pool" he laugh.

"K I'm sorry Pandora for dropping you in the pool" he came trying to hug me but I splash water on his face.

•Maria•

I sat in the jacuzzi relaxing my muscle. It was getting a little boring. Pandora was playing with Odell. Carlos ran off somewhere. I was alone.

"Hey" i turn around to see the sexy man name Colin Kaepernick.

"Oh..hey" I blush. He came and sat by me. "What you doing here"

"My friend beg me to come to this party" I smile.

"Yeah..my cousin is friends with the football player name Odell Beckham" he chuckle.

"Oh..I'm a football player too" he said.

"You are"

"Yeah..are you from here..because your accent is complete different"

"No I'm from Dominican Republic" he smile.

"Wow..I heard its nice there.. I wanted to go there but change my mind"

"Yeah..uh what time is it" I ask.

"It's 11:00 why"

"I'm kind of tired and seems like Pandora ain't dropping me off"I frown.

" I can drop you off "I look at him and blush a bit.

" I have to tell my cousin that I'm leaving"I got out the jacuzzi and walk to the pool. They was still playing around like little kids.

"Pandora I'm leaving"I said. She didn't even look at me. To busy with playing with Odell ass. I shook my head and walk off.

"Ready" Colin said getting his keys.

"Yeah..let's go" we walk to his car which wasn't that close to the house. "Why you park so far"

He chuckle. "because I didn't want paparazzi following me..they're everywhere..even if you can't see nobody outside..they hiding somewhere"

"So your a huge superstar"

"I don't call myself a superstar..but yeah if that's what you think of me"while riding to my apartment it me and Colin talk about a lot of things. We got to know each other.

"So I guess this is it..here's your place"he said pulling up to the apartment building.

"Yep..this is me" I grab my phone and bag.

"I see you tomorrow"

"Tomorrow..what we doing tomorrow"

"Going to the carnival..its gone be fun" he smile.

"Sure I would love to"

"Can I get your number" I sigh and gave him my phone. "K..pick you up around 7 or 8"

"It dont matter"

"K..cool..see you tomorrow" he kiss my cheeks. I blush a bit looking down so he won't see me.

"Bye..Mr.Kaepernick"

Comment

Vote