21

Odell•
{Month later}

"Babe..I think we need some fruit loops..don't you think" Pandora said. We was in a store somewhere in Sacramento. We went on a trip. Just me and Pandora.

"Yeah..I guess" I said looking down at my phone. Raegan text me saying she wanted to talk.

"Baby look..this is my favorite cereal..cinnamon squares" I shook my head at this girl.

"Raegan wanted to talk to me" I said. Pandora didn't say nothing. "Bae"

"Yes you can talk to her..I guess that means we can't see each other like we use to" she frowned.

"What you mean"I said narrowing my eyebrows.

"Your gone be busy with the baby and I'm gone be here missing you" I touch her face and kiss her hand.

"Baby..ima still see you" she smile a bit. "Now come on..and let's hit the rode" I grab the snacks and other stuff.

Los Angeles

"I had fun babe..maybe next time we do this again" Pandora said stepping inside the penthouse.

"We should.. I had fun too..a lot of fun" I smirk. She hit my shoulder playfully. "Ima see you tomorrow ok..love you"

"Love you too" she kiss my lips and close the door. I walk to my car uncomfortable. It feels like somebody was watching me. I hop in my whip and pull off.

Pandora

I was in the kitchen washing dishes. Carlos wasn't here. He had a meeting. Like always. I stop washing dishes when somebody knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it slowly. It was some girl with her hair all over. "Please can you help me"

"Sure..what's the problem"I let her In. She sat on the couch crying her eyes out. I rub her back while trying to calm her down. "Can you tell me what's wrong"

"I'm pregnant for Carlos Perez" she said. Now a other girl pregnant.

"Carlos got you pregnant" I said shock. She nod her head.

"Yeah..now he's trying to kill me"I got up when I heard the door slam. I have to think of a plan.

Cliff hanger

Comment

Vote