*22*

Carlos

I walk in my penthouses looking for this bitch. She talking she pregnant with my child and shit. I don't wont to be no father to my prostitute. Yes I said it.

I'm a pimp and a club owner. What I do is watch girls at my club who is sexy, drug them, then bring them to the warehouse where they get their shots and put in a tracking device. Stephanie thinks she smart but she have no idea what I'm capable of.

"Stephanie.. I know your ass here!" I yelled. Pandora came out here room.

"What's going on" she ask.

"Where is Stephanie"I said looking around the penthouse.

"Who Stephanie"she knows who I'm talking about. I grab her by the neck and push her down.

"Don't fuck with me Pandora..tell me where is Stephanie" Pandora had tears falling down her eyes. Like I care about her tears. She should stop all this damn crying and face reality.

Back in Dominican Republic Pandora always was looking for someone special in her life. She talk to tons of men and never ask me to go on a date with her.

I was always a gentleman to her. But she never notice me. Now she want to go out with some football player name Odell Beckham Jr.

"Carlos please..talk to me" she cried out.

"I don't wont to talk" I move away from her and went to her room. I check under the bed. Nothing. I then check the bathroom. Nothing. Last but not least, I was going to check the closet.

"Carlos" Pandora called out.

"What Pandora!" I yelled.

"I love you..and..i-i want to show you" she came up to me and kiss my lips. I don't know what she planning. I kiss her back passionate. She moan and wrap her arms around me. I pick her up and brought her to my room.

•Pandora

I woke up naked with Carlos on the other side. No we didn't had sex. I made sure we didn't. I got up and went to my room to check up on Stephanie. "Stephanie" I said. She peek her head out looking at me.

"Is he gone" she ask.

"No he's sleep" I said. She grab her stuff and tip toe out the room. "Here's my number if you need help ok" I gave her my number. She nod her head and left out. Why did Carlos wanted that girl for?

"I see your up already" Carlos kiss my neck. "What you want for breakfast"

"I'm not hungry..but who is Stephanie" I ask.

"You know who she is" he slap me to the floor. I couldn't believe he did that. "Stop playing dumb with me..cause I know you was hiding her" I felt my cheek and cried. "Get the fuck out my face with all that"

Vote

Comment