*24*

{4 months later}
Odell

It has been a stressful month. I was gathering up some stuff for the wedding. My mom and Raegan mom was helping out. They already had the dress ready for Raegan. The thing is, Raegan doesn't know about this happening. It's a surprise wedding.

"Odell you got the rest of the stuff" Raegan mom ask. I nod my head and sigh.

"Ima take the stuff..you go freshen up..the guests will be here in a minute"my mom grab the stuff out my hands.

"Where the reception gone be at" I ask confuse.

"Just gone get dress" my mom push me to the room. I can't believe I'm getting married today. I have to call Pandora if she want to come.

Odell- hey Pandora

Pandora- hey Odell..what's up

Odell- I'm getting married
and the wedding today..do you want to come

Pandora- Odell..I don't know

Odell- just call me back or text if you want to come

Pandora- k bye

I sigh and sat on the bed. This gone be a long ass day.

Pandora

"Your going to the wedding"Stephanie ask. I don't think I want to. I mean it's Odell, my boyfriend getting married with my friend, Raegan.

Im a little jealous. I got up and went to my closet. I had to find something to wear for my interview with this lady. She the CEO for an big business down here.

" I might not go "I said walking back in the room. Stephanie rub her stomach. She's having a girl. I can't wait till she come. " I have an interview with Ms. Jackson today"

"So that means I have to stay here with Carlos" she frowned.

"Yeah..just stay in my room ok" I kiss her cheek and rub her stomach.

Later on that day

"Thank you so much Ms Jackson.. I really needed this job" I smile. She shook my hand.

"Please call me Kim" she smile.

"Ok..thanks Kim" I chuckle. I walk out the office to my car. Odell text me where the reception was gone be at. I drove to the place seeing a lot of cars.

"Damn" I mumble. I park all the way to the back. I should of park in the front. I took off my heels and slip on my sandals. While I was walking to the building, I saw a couple of men standing outside smoking.

"Wassup Pandora" I look to see Jarvis sitting on the bench.

"Hey Jarvis" I hug him. I could of sworn I felt a hand on my ass. "Why y'all outside"

"Just chillin" he put the blunt back in his mouth. I shook my head and walk in the place. It was nice.

The tables was white with white flowers and chairs. I spotted Raegan talking to Odell parents. That should be me in that dress.

"Hey..you made it"he sneak a kiss on my cheek.

" I'm getting cake then I'm leaving "I said. He smile looking at my outfit.

"You looking fine right now" I blush. "I want you to meet someone" he grab my hand leading me to his parents.

"Hey Pandora" Raegan hug me. I smile and congratulated her.

"Mom this is Pandora..my physical trainer"his mother smile at me.

"Hi I'm Heather van Norman..Odell mother"I shook her hand.

"So where were you"Raegan grab my arms walking with me.

"I had an interview with that lady you was talking about"she smile and squeal.

"Did she like you"I chuckle.

" I don't know yet"Raegan looked down frowning. "What's wrong"

"You have to tell Odell what Carlos did to you"

"Raegan it's over with" I said. She left it alone and we talk a bit more. Finally the reception was over and everybody was outside waiting to throw rice or whatever at the bride and groom.

Raegan

Me and Odell was at out house packing up. We're leaving tomorrow to Hawaii. I can't wait. While we was packing, we heard somebody banging at the door. "Who is it!" Odell yelled.

"Please help me" I heard Pandora voice on the other side. Odell open the door and saw her with a bloody nose.

"What the hell happen to you"I grab a first aid kit. She sat on the couch and cried.

"He did it again" she look at me. I rub her back while she cried. This have to stop.

Ok this is not the last chapter. But next chapter might be.

There will be a sidepiece 2 coming out. I'm tired of all this damn crying.

But anyways thanks for the comments and votes. Love yall.