23

Reagan

"Hey Pandora how are you" I let Pandora in the house. She had a hand print on her face. "Pandora..what happen" I ask her. She sat on the couch biting her nails.

"It's a long story" she sounded like she was crying.

"Dis someone hit you"I touched her face. She yelp and got up from the couch.

"I can't stay here..I should leave" she grab her purse.

"Wait what..you came here for something..tell me" she cried into my chest.

"It's Carlos" she said wiping her eyes.

"What about him" I ask concerned.

"He hit me"

Stephanie

"Where the fuck you been steph" Carlos said walking slowly towards me.

"I-I was with my p-parents"I stutter.

"You don't have no parents..remember..they think your dead"

"Carlos why you have to do this to me..I'm carrying your baby..your seed" I cried out. Some girls who was in the room look at me and shook their heads. They know I might die tonight. Rule number 17. Never get pregnant. Especially not with the master.

"I know it's my seed..listing to me..ima let you stay at my penthouse..but once this baby is born..your back on these streets.. UNDER STAND!" he yelled.

I was scared to answer back. He grab my hair and push me into this closet. I started crying louder and louder. I couldn't really breath.

This not the life I wanted for my baby. Finally the door open revealing Carlos. "Come on..let's go" he pick me up. Next thing I know I was in the same penthouses that I was in this morning.

"Make yourself at home"