25{final chapter}

Pandora

I was in Raegan guest room crying like a baby. Odell was pacing back and forth. Raegan was on the phone with somebody. "Who are you talking to" I ask.

"I called the cops"I nodded my head. Odell grabbed his keys and walk out the room. " ODELL..ODELL WHERE ARE YOU GOING"Raegan was right behind him. All this shit is my fault. I should of move out that damn penthouse when he hit me the first time.

Carlos was my friend, my best friend. Why is he doing this to me? I got up from my bed but I couldn't. I moan out in pain holding my stomach. I felt my head throbbing and hurting bad. All of a sudden I black out.

Odell

I knew this motherfucker was a bad influence. He put his hands on my woman. I speed down the highway to Carlos penthouse. I was livid and ready to let it out. I turn down the street.

He better be there. Finally I was at the penthouse and park my car. I got out and ran to the door. I knock, beaten and bang to get him to open this door. Then there was girl that open it slowly. "Where is he" I push her out the way.

"He's..He's.."I cut her off.

" WHERE IS HE"she jump.

"He's outside..by the pool" I walk outside to the pool. Carlos was sitting down with two girls pleasuring him, kissing him and rubbing him. I could just shoot his ass right now.

"CARLOS" he look at me and smile.

"Nice that you join the party"he got up from his seat.

"You know damn well why I'm here"

"Pandora aint here..she left to go cry somewhere.. I don't care" he sigh. "I care about her..I love her..but she get on my nerves with this going out shit..sneaking off with you, talking to you and shit" he's jealous. "I just want my best friend..my high school sweat heart..my crush back"

"Why you had to beat her like that..you should of talk to her"he shook his head laughing.

"I don't know..maybe it's because I got use to beating my own girls..I didn't wanted to hurt her" whatever. I'm not buying this shit. I ran up to him punching him in the jaw. He hit me on my side making me fall on my back.

He kick my side and got on top of me punching my cheek. I kneed his stomach and punch his nose. All of a sudden I heard gunshot. We both look to see the girl with the gun.

"Please stop fighting"she said holding the gun.

"Stephanie..put the gun down" Carlos said getting up from his spot.

"No Carlos..I'm tired of being your little bitch you can control" she said rubbing her stomach. "This is to much for my baby"

"Our baby Stephanie"

"No..mines..I'm leaving with that guy over there and never coming back"

"Don't worry..I'll find you and Pandora..y'all both gone be on the streets..." I kick him in the face knocking him out. I heard enough.

"Where is your car"she ask.

"It's outside" I walk back inside limping. "Let's go"

The end

Sequal coming soon.

Vote

Comment