Chapter 4

CORA POV:

A searing pain shot through my abdomen, and then was quickly replaced with something cold.

I squinted as my blurry eyes, became clear.

I felt something press against my stomach once more, and looked up to see a storm trooper tending to my Lightsaber wound.

Lightsaber wound....

Storm trooper...

My eyes shot up, and I began struggling, only to find myself being restrained against metal clamps.

The trooper left the room, probably to notify Kylo the creep that I had woken up.

Dammit.

The scrutinizing pain, burned through me as I struggled.

I've been taken by the first order.

My breathing became heavy, and I felt my heart drop.

I've been taken by the first order....

Lord Goreum will kill me.

Unless the first order beats him to it.

I stopped pulling against the restraints, figuring that it was pointless.

But then again, there has to be a point in this entire situation.

Sure maybe the reason why Kylo Ren didn't kill me, is because I'm a girl.

But he had ordered me to take off my mask, and he couldn't have had any suspicions on my gender, I was so preserved and I kept the secret well.

Also he looked like he saw a fücking ghost when he ripped the mask off my head.

My guess is that he was under orders not to kill me. For now.

I grimaced again as I pulled on the metal.

"You know you shouldn't struggle, you'll open your wound back up." Came the modified voice of Kylo Ren.

I continued to pull on the metal bars, just because it would piss him off, and I think that's funny.

But he seemed collected.

I looked at his mask; it was black and grey metal. It was a shield so that I couldn't see them man that lay underneath.

Was he hideous underneath? Did his mask hide what he really was? A monster in the flesh?

I pulled again, on my restraints.

"Like I said." His dark voice came, "You wouldn't want your wounds opening up."

I pulled again and seethed at him.

I really hate this guy.

KYLO REN POV:

"I need to speak to Snoke." I demanded to General Hux.