Chapter 33

The last motherfucking Jedi came out a week ago, comment your opinions on it!

I, personally, gave it a 7/10 but I don't want to soil it for those who have seen it!!

***

We began our walk. Our ship was hidden in the trees that surrounded a shoreline on the edge of the planet.

It was the planet on Ahch-To, it was made up of a series of rocky and green islands, and the location of Skywalkers temple rested on a larger island in the center of the planet.

Kylo and I kept our masks fastened firmly as we began our hike up the mountain.

Kaiyus began to hum, he walked over the stones that lined the mountain and began to jump on them as we hiked.

"Shut up." Kylo growled, his voice darker and more intimidating with his mask on.

"..nah, I'm okay."

He began humming louder.

It was almost amusing, watching as Kylo clenched his fists.

He has a short fuse, and I don't think he had any problem with killing Kaiyus.

I just don't think Kaiyus knew that.

He was midway through a verse of some irritating melody when he suddenly flew across the rocks and his neck was in Kylo's gloved hands.

He choked as Kylo held his neck in his hands, squeezing as Kaiyus's pale face went red.

"Kylo..." I sighed "we can't kill him, he's helping us, if we turn on each other now, we'll never win."

His masked turned towards me.

But he's so irritating, I want to crush him he mind-linked me.

It had been awhile since he had linked me and for some reason I found comfort in it.

I know but if we turn on each other now, then we won't stand a chance.

A few seconds passed and he finally let go of his neck, and Kaiyus crumpled to the ground in a wheezing heap.

We began walking away, he caught his breath fast as he ran to catch up.

"That's not nice, Kylo. You can't just choke the shit out of someone because they like to express themselves through humming."

Kylo picked up the pace.

Eryk was watching the exchange with an amused smile.

"Actually I can, and if you don't shut the fuck up, I'll kill you. And I'll enjoy it."  Kylo was dead serious, his voice dripped in his threat.

But of course, Kaiyus begins to hum again.

We got about three feet before Kylo's saber was drawn and he was pointing it at Kaiyus's neck.

I stepped in.

"Okay, how about we split up?"

"I'm going to kill him."

I ignored Kylo. "Eryk, Kaiyus you take the East side of the mountain, Ren and I will take the West."

"Get him out of my sight."

I took a communication device from my pocket and handed it to Eryk, "if you find anything, contact us."

"He's going to die." Kylo muttered.

I grabbed Kylo by the arm as we began walking in separate directions, Kylo was still hissing threats.

"I love you Kylo!" I heard Kaiyus yell from a distance away.

Kylo shook his head, I felt his anger radiating off of him.

This felt weird. I couldn't see his face, and he couldn't see mine.

But maybe it was for the best. Maybe it was good that he couldn't see me at my weakest point. I am my weakest when I am with him.

I hated being weak.

We walked up the stone paths that circled the base of the mountain, I clenched and unclenched my gloved hands as we walked.

I felt his masked face looking at me every now and then, and I felt my breathing hitch every time I sensed his gaze.

"We could be together you know..."

Those six words made me stop dead in my tracks.

"What?"

"There are many reasons the light side differs from the dark. A Jedi shall know no love, they cannot love because they cannot let that emotion conquer them. Your emotions make you strong, the dark side is not afraid of our emotions and that is what makes us different. Many say that the power of the dark side is an illness..."

He shakes his head, " the power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith or First Order would wish to be cured of. It is what makes us who we are. And I feel at my most vulnerable when I'm with you. My emotions are raw, and real. That is what makes us different. I am not afraid of my emotions, I will not fear them. You make me powerful, and there is nothing that is keeping us apart. "

I felt myself dying but he continued.

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally. And Cora Drakon, you make me fear, you are the closest thing I have to anything real, and I fear for the day your absence will come. That is why I will spend every day fighting by your side, because when I'm with you, I will not fall, and I will not die. Because when I'm with you, light is the dark, and the dark is the light."