Chapter 7

CORA'S POV:

He put the saber down, bits of molten metal fell from my door.
He breathed through his mouth, sending a strand of bead black hair to brush from his face.

General Hux stared at the destruction of my door.

Burning embers still flared for the now, pitiful excuse of a door.

He glared at him, "Anything else Huxybear?" He taunted.

The sickly looking ginger man, made a face at him, giving me a nod of recognition, before he left.

"You're great with people."

"You shut your mouth, Sith." He growled.

I sighed, I had felt my strength regain, and if I wanted to, I think I could escape.
They probably had Stormtroopers guarding my door...but they were no match.

Also I have no door.
.
Little did Ren know, but my escape was just made easier, by his childish acts.

"Don't even think about it." He muttered as he took a step towards me.

"I don't know what you-"

He raised a hand and cut me off.

"Save it. Your little escape plan won't work, you'll be dead before you make it out of this ship."

He seemed irritated...good.

I noticed that he showed too many emotions.

Anger, confusion, rage. Yeah, rage was a big one.

I showed nothing, my face a mask, a shield.
I've only ever felt two emotions; pain, and anger.

Those were the only two necessary things to feel, everything else was inessential.
The Feelings other than pain and anger were created as a distraction.

Life was made millions of years ago, and everyone was too busy either falling in love, trying to find a "one true love" that doesn't exist, or crying because they are unwanted by that "one true love".

Love is a joke.

      Everyone should know, that there comes a point, when you get tired of feelings, so you push away the sadness and the love, and you begin to feel nothing, and then all you'll ever feel is nothing...nothing but anger, and pain.

I am thankful I learned that so young, I am thankful, I was never exposed to such putrid thoughts and feelings.

"You wouldn't want to escape, only to die." He said, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"You wouldn't keep me alive, only to kill me." I countered.

He showed frustration, and he knew I was right.

"You are alive, Sith, for now."

I shrugged, that's good enough for me.

He made an agitated sigh as he looked at me, his foot placement held him directly in front of me, his dark animal like eyes stared me down.,

"I am going to make you a proposition."

I laughed, "I make no bargains."

"Then you won't leave. You will stay here, and die here. I can make your life hell."

I sat up straighter, and seethed at him, "You don't know hell Ren."

His gazed darkened, "Oh I do." His voice was soft, calculated, like he was trying to hold back from beating the shït out of me.