Chapter 11

"How do I know you'll keep your word?" asked Coraline.
"I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave."
"Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline.
"Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back."

-Neil Gaiman, Coraline

KYLO REN POV:

She trained well, after being cooped up and tortured.

She would have to regularly train in order to be in shape to the standards of the First Order, but nevertheless she was impressive.

But I was still careful, she was taking everything well, but I was still suspicious.

She took everything too well, after living her entire life under the morals and commands of another person, and another side, she just...switched over and acted though nothing had happened.

I guess I couldn't tell, it's not like she showed any emotion.

I had only seen her express two, and I'm guessing those are the only two that she's ever felt. The way the rage and the pain flooded through those eyes of hers.

They truly were dark, she grew up in the dark side, and that's all she's ever known, she grew up in the dark, and...darkness is what she has become.

I believe darkness is all she will ever feel.

Goreum must have told her many things, he is hundreds of years old, and she seems...educated.

I wish I could get into that pretty, closed up head of hers.

Maybe then I could really trust her.

She knew things that she hadn't told anyone, you could see the walls in the gold of her eyes, the walls they held secrets maybe no one would ever know.

I would destroy those walls.

Demolish them until I know her secrets.

And I would ruin her.

Her hand pulled out of my grasp as she looked up at me, I had forgotten our position.

During our little training session, Snoke had told me he wanted to talk to me, and to bring Cora.

We were walking there now.

She wore the First Order robes well, the dark colours enhanced the gold in her gray eyes, her body stiffly walked from underneath the dark materials.

There was something she wasn't telling me, my trust for her had gained, but still remained limited.

We stopped outside of Snoke's hologram quarters, Hux stood in front of it, the creep was probably waiting for us.

"Lord Drakon. " he said to her as his eyes trailed over her, "You are looking well."

Her face remained stone, "Thanks General Huxy."

"Hux." He corrected, "General Hux."

Her eyes glinted, showing she had no intention of calling him that.

At least I could read that from her.

"How do you feel?" I asked, curious as to what giveaway she will tell me about what she's feeling.

She looked up at me, "I don't."

And with that she walked in, leaving me and Huxy to follow.

Snoke looks to be reptilian alien of a sort.
His head is shaped like that of a cobra. He has pitch black eyes and a closed bulbous mouth.

His face was in a permanent angry sneer.

But his dead black eyes took her in as she approached him.

She stayed back, this was more my conversation than hers, and she knew that.

"Cora Drakon." His voice bellowed, it was dark and rugged.

"Supreme Leader Snoke." She bowed her head in acknowledgement.

"Kylo Ren." His voice boomed, and I stepped into his line of vision.

His slithering eyes landed on me.

"You have done well boy. Everything is falling into place, the rebel supporting planets have been...taken care of, and our forces have never been stronger." He gestured to Cora.

"Thank you, supreme leader." I lowered my head.

"As for what is to come. You and Cora are going to team up. You are both well...accustomed, to the dark side. You will work well together."

I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"Is she well-trained?" He asked, as if she wasn't just standing there.

"Yes." I answered without hesitation.

He looked his head to where she stiffly stood, "Cora, I am pleased that you came to your senses and joined us. I am assuming your legion has changed to the first order, but what is Goreum to you?"

  Her head cocked to the side, "He is nothing, Supreme Leader. Nothing."

She is a good liar.

"Very well." Snoke hadn't sensed her incredibly slight hesitation. "In two days, you, Kylo Ren, and a division of your choosing will leave to The outer rim territories, in the Anthan system where the Sith ship lies. You will destroy everyone aboard, including Goreum."
He was looking between the both of us, but his gaze settled on her.
"Cora, you will be the one to defeat, and kill Goreum. Do you accept?"

Her breathing was slow as she glanced at me, and I would kill to know what she was thinking.

We waited for her answer.

She stood straight, and fleshed her hands tightly together.

"With pleasure, Supreme Leader."

He nodded, and sat back in his chair, a victorious look crossed his face, as he nodded his head down, and began to dissolve into the air.

She seemed to relax a little, her little shoulders slumped, and she breathed out.

She was going to kill her master, and everything that she did, led me to believe more that she was turning into the perfect dark Lord.

"Two days..." I said while giving her a sideways glance. "That's not much time..."

She shook her head, a strand of ink black hair fell from the knot on her head, and she tucked it behind her ear.

"He has taught me everything that I know..." She looked up, "You must teach me new methods, new techniques. I cannot invade a ship that I grew up on, with a master who taught me the very moves I am trying to kill him with."

I raised an eyebrow, but nodded nevertheless.

"I will teach you." I said slowly.

I was considering teasing her for the fact that she needs help training from me, but she didn't seem the type to like being teased, in fact...I believe she will try and kill me if I did.

"In two days, you will demolish Goreum, and with that...will come the Sith extinction"