Chapter 21

Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep.

~Taraji P. Henson

CORA POV:

I don't know what's going to happen, but I feel something burning inside of me, an uneasy feeling consumes me as we fly over the planet of Serenna.

Something bad is going to happen.

My senses are all out of whack because of Kylo's leave.

I'm just upset.

I turn towards my men.

"You will have two hours to take over their capital and kill...most of their civilians. You will also take out their army. I will not interfere with your battle, I will merely be a bystander, and the only time I will help, is when I myself am being attacked." I looked around, their masks dark.

I had gotten someone on board to alter their armor, so now instead of white plates, their armor was ink black...I found it more menacing.

"Succeed with this mission, and you'll become apart of the Knights of Drakon." With that I pulled my hood over my mask, and turned on the voice modulator.

KYLO'S POV:

"I need men to come with me to the planet of Serreno...now."

The captain of one of the division's approached me. He stood straight, letting me know I had his full respect, "What for sir?"

"Trouble." Was all I said.

Cora is the trouble.

"I can give you ten of my men." He said and I nodded in response, my thoughts were being claimed by Cora.

The bitch knows where Luke Skywalker is, and I am going to make her suffer for it...

I don't know what about her makes my feelings so...confusing. I have always been one to express my emotions with violent actions. I don't know if it's the way that the darkness seems to consume her, the way that she unknowingly looks at me from under her thick lashes, or just the fact that she is the most powerful person that I have ever met, that makes me so powerless.

It bothers me unconditionally, and all though I think the separation that Snoke put between us was necessary...I wasn't going to put up with it. I refuse to put up with it.

It bothers me, that those rare times that we touch, I feel a fire burning inside of me, I feel an entire galactic revolution  erupt, and there is nothing I can do about it.

I turn towards the ten men that had lined up, and were awaiting my orders, "we leave for Serreno immediately."

I'm coming to get you Cora.

CORA POV:

The battle was going smoothly, my men were allthough outnumbered...they were dominating in every aspect.

The stench of blood filled my nostrils and I smiled as I watched the buildings burn.

Screams erupted all around me, and I watched as mothers fought to protect the children, and men fought to protect the women.

The truth is...women are perfectly capable of protecting themselves.

I secured the hood around me, and I turned to see armed men coming at me, their faces red with rage.

I grinned beneath my mask, it's been some time since I've felt the neck of another crumple beneath my force.

"You are a monster!" A light haired burley man growled.

"That I am." My modulated voice came, "look how well things turn out for a monster such as me. You need fear to survive, if I wasn't here...then who would you fear? For one such as myself to live and prosper...many must die." I grinned beneath my mask as the men stared, horrified.

They came running at me, and I flung my saber towards them, the burley man dodged it, but his friends were unlucky, as blood splattered amongst the walls of a nearby church.

The burley man stood tall, his chest pulsing.

"You should know, that you are going to die." I said, just to give him a sense of hopelessness.

This man should die, he will die, and he needs to come to that desperate realization.

"I would rather die fighting." He spat as the men behind him seethed at me.
"You are a powerless monster."

What a joy this is.

I gave him a soft nod, leaving him in the unknown of my plan.

Death is too good for this bastard, I will give him something much worse than death.

His friends came at me, and when he did, I made sure to dodge his blows, killing everyone but him.

Well...except for one.

I grinned, as the last man came at me, but this man had a blaster.

His hands shook as he managed to pull the trigger, in which I easily deflected his shot, and it rebounded, imbedding itself in his skull.

The burley man stood in horror as I approached him.

"You're right...I am a monster, and I'm the nicest monster out there. Let me prove it to you."

With one slash, I cut off one of his legs, at the bone point.

He screamed out in agony, as he fell to the floor.

"The first order will...fall." He groaned.

I smirked and using my saber, I sliced off his left arm, right at the shoulder ,

"As will you." I muttered. Grinning as his arm fell from the impact of my saber.

His blood curling scream was music to my ears as he collapsed at my feet.

"Medical trooper!" I called out, and a trooper dressed in black with an orange helmet approached me.

"See to it that this man." I pointed at the burley man who was laying in a pool of his own blood and tears "gets medical attention, make sure he does not die. When you are finished, find his family, and kill them all."

He yelled out at me, but couldn't do anymore they merely squirm in the dark red pool.

He would suffer a life crippled and alone.

He would suffer something, much worse than death.

He had no family to grant him salvation, he would have no one to bleed with.

I kneeled down towards his sweat covered ears, "do you regret your comments? You know...the ones that just cost your entire family's life."

I was about to make another comment when I sensed it...

My body froze in realization.

Kylo.