Chapter 8

***i changed the room positioning, her new room is the one next to Kylo's and her old "cage" was elsewhere.******

KYLO REN POV:

General huxyshit approached me after my visit with Cora.

She actually agreed, and I was almost glad.

I remember the weight throwing itself off of my shoulders as her ice cold little hand grasped mine.

I could practically tatse the internal battle she was having with her decision. I had laid my offer out, and all I could do now was watch.

I saw something in those luring grey-gold eyes.

Those dead eyes showed determination.

And I made a promise to never make her regret that determination.

"Ren." The red head that called himself a General interrupted.

I faced him, "What do you want?"

The pitiful excuse for a man scowled at me, "Did everything go as Supreme Leader Snoke wanted? Is this girl, joining our forces?"

A smirk plastered my face, "She is. Lord Cora Drakon of the First Order." I said it, just to say it.

It fit.

"She will be moving rooms, yes? You told us the day she was brought on board that she would agree to our proposition. Does she know her roll as a Lord of the First order?"

I sighed impatiently, as Huxy looked at me, his almost sad looking face made me grin.

"Let me worry about it, General."

He continued, "With the luxuries of her position on board. She must help you search for Luke Skywalker. I saw her lab results...if she is what everyone seems to think she is, then she should have no problem helping us seek out Skywalker, yes?"

"Yeah." I muttered, this little weasel was getting on my last nerve.

"Then she shoul-" I cut him off with a raise of my hand.

"If you don't stop talking..." I taunted. He knew very well how to finish that sentence.

He glared at me before straightening out his coat, and storming away.

I made my way to Cora's old room. Stepping over the destroyed door, I walked in.

She was standing, her now-dried hair lay long and loose. The standard underclothes hid her curves, her arms were crossed, and her eyes were closed as she was deep in thought.

She hadn't sensed me yet, and by the look of concentration on her face, it seemed as if she was doing something with her mind.

She was taking in short breaths, her pale skin twisted.

"Goodbye Lord Goreum." She said softly before opening her eyes.

I think she just broke the connection with him.
That whole Apprentice, Master connection.

I cleared my throat to make my presence known, her golden gray eyes stopped on mine.

She sucked in a breath, "The outer rim territories, in the Anthan system."

I frowned.