Chapter 5

Three days, and four nights, and the only think I have had I eat or drink was half a bottle of room temperature water, and a quarter portion.

I haven't moved my position in three days and four nights.

I have been merely restrained in this room, on this table-like thing, and under these metal bars, for three days and four nights.

I needed to escape.

My stomach growled and I groaned.

If it wasn't for my hours upon hours of meditation, and mental training, I would probably be as weak as a twig right now. And I kind of already was.
      In fact, I was pissed off that they seemed to forget about me...and that anger was my fuel.

I was ready for a fight, or at least that was what I thought.

In my current position I was all talk.

My tolerance had peaked about an hour ago, and I felt the craving to snap someone's neck; to feel their weak brittle bones scream underneath my power.
Their cries and pleads are my salvation.

They had come in once a day, trying to physically get the information from me.

Smashing my face with the staff of their guns.

Punching my face and body with the metal of their armored guns.

Beating me until my vision blurred.

They were always Stormtroopers that came in and did the dirty work.

The beautiful looking Kylo Ren never came for another visit.

It was surprising, I had always heard stories about the terrifying Kylo Ren.

Darth Vaders grandson.

I had always thought he wore the mask because of any other reason other than to make people fear him.

Maybe he needed it to survive like his grandfather?
Maybe it shielded him because he was embarrassed of his appearance?

There was no explanation.

To handsome man that had stood before me some time ago had no reason to fear his appearance.
His wild dark hair, pale skin, and dark eyes.
Though I hated to admit it, he was very good looking.

My bruised bones, and also my bruised ego, said otherwise though.

On another note my Lightsaber wound seemed...unaffected, the pain had long since went away to my relief and to my surprise.

Physically I felt drained, but mentally I was prepared.

I let my muscles relax as I went into a silent and focused meditation...

KYLO REN POV;

   "Her blood samples are...incredible, my Lord. Her DNA seems to help heal faster, it's like her body is healing before the next injury occurs." The analyst said, he was one of the few upon the Star Destroyer that didn't wear a helmet. He looked through a glass as he spoke, "Her metabolism rate is off the charts...and from the X-Ray scan we did, I don't even know where to begin with her bone structure."