Chapter 15

"Have I gone rather mad?"

"I'm afraid so...you're mad! Bonkers! Off your head! But I'll tell you a little secret...all the best people are."

-Tim Burton, Alice in Wonderland.

You know that kind of pain...the kind that is deep in the pits of your heart, and your soul.

The kind of pain you know you'll always remember, no matter what you go through to forget.

But pain's like water. It finds a way to push through...There is no way to stop it. Sometimes you have to let yourself sink, sink inside of it, before you surface.

I was drowning in an emotion I didn't know that I could feel.

I felt so alone.

The open wounds of my emotion floodgate weren't healing, I still felt as vulnerable as I did before.

So here I was...standing in the training rooms, my arms folded in front of me.

My hand was tightly gripped around my Saber.

I felt like punching something...I felt like hurting something...I felt like killing something.

I wanted to make someone feel as useless as I felt...as compromised as I felt now.

I wanted to make something...someone pay.

I switched on the red beam from my saber, and with a shrill scream I began to destroy the room.

It was the closest thing I had to a person...at the moment.

My saber cut through the metal of the floor, leaving it molten, and melted.

It cut through like a butter and a knife, it sunk through like weights in water.

I felt my throat screaming out the sounds of my failure...the sounds of my self hate.

My Lightsaber destroyed everything that I wish was myself...

KYLO REN POV:

"So you and Lord Drakon, will attack Naboo, and continue to spread the word of the First Order. I think that yo-" General Huxalicious was cut off by a Stormtrooper.

"I beg your pardon...but Lord Ren...there's a situation in the training room."

I nodded to him, and turned to the General. "Sorry Huxy. We will continue this later."

Without waiting for a response, I turned of my heels and began walking towards the training room.

I frowned as I heard a shrill scream coming from inside. I know that voice.

Cora.

I ran in, Saber drawn. But the problem was just as opposite as I had led myself to believe...Cora wasn't in trouble. Cora was the trouble.

The training room, floors and walls...were destroyed.

It was like having one of my tantrums...multiplied by twenty.

There were holes, slashes, burns...everything in that room had been attacked by her.

Her face was flushed, her golden eyes set as she attacked another wall.

"Cora!" I yelled out as I approached her.

The closer I got, I saw that tears were falling-yet-again, from her eyes.

She was having a mental breakdown.

"Cora! Cora!" I yelled, trying to break her out of it.

But she would not be fazed.

I jumped in front of her, waving my hands in front of her face.

Golden eyes crashed with mine, tears continued to fall down her face.

Her tears stained her cheeks, and I felt my eyes widen.

She was shaking, and I so badly wanted to put my arms around her.
But she had this...dark presence, this dark acquaintance, that seemed to stand by her...and it wouldn't go away.

She opened her mouth to speak, tears fell into her mouth as she spoke.

"I-I'm falling apart..." She sniffed, "And I don't know h-how to stop."

My hands twitched at my side, debating whether to hold her, whether to even touch her.

The last little sniffle, turned me over the edge as my arms enclosed her.

I felt her fight it at first, and a sharp pain hit my shoulder.

The bitch bit me.

That only made me hold her tighter.

Her tears dampened my cloak, and I carefully ripped off the helmet, laying it by my side, as she shook.

I locked my hands behind her back, and as her legs went weak, I carried her to the floor.

"I-I feel things. T-things I didn't know I could feel. I feel weak..."

I nodded, not wanting to say anything.

"I want to see something burn..." She said softly to me, "I want to see death. I want this..." She gestured to her tears, "To fuel me..."

"It will, Cora...this is only going to make you stronger." I watched as her golden eyes crashed with mine. "You have more power than you think, everything that you've...overcome...that will be your fuel."

And as I held...probably the most powerful person, I knew that what I had said was true.

This was only going to make her stronger, pain and hate fuel the dark side.

This...sadness that she was going through...it would only cause her pain.

And through pain, she would be the galaxies most powerful First Order Lord.

Snoke had seen it, as well as I had.

He had seen the future, he had seen the maybe death of Luke Skywalker.

He had seen the death of planets, and the rise in the First Order.

All we needed was a key.

Cora was our key.

NOT EDITED!!! SORRY ABOUT SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS LEADING UP TO A FUCKING AWESOME ONE!!