Chapter 27

She's a killer, but aren't they all?

-Unknown

CORA'S POV

We were to stay on the planet until we had a set location to travel to, our ship was docked about a mile from the city.

I was walking to my room on board, when I sensed a presence behind me.

I cocked my head to the side as I saw Kaiyus running to my side. "Hey flower girl." He said cheerfully.

"What is it?"  I snapped, I didn't like this newfound nickname, I was forced into that blouse.

He gave me a weird look as he shook his head, "nothing really."

He was handsome looking, without that scowl on his face. His emerald eyes looked dangerously into mine.

"What do you want?" I muttered as I walked faster.

He matched my pace with ease, "why do you assume there is something I want?"

"Everyone wants something." I said simply as I took a sharp left.

"True..." He said slowly with a small steady smile "but I don't."

I stopped walking, this man was bothering me

"Then why are you following me?"

He shrugged, "I'm simply curious."

I raised an eyebrow for him to continue.

"The murderous Lord who everyone thought was a demented man, is actually just a beautiful young girl.

I pushed away his compliment and gave him a pointed look.

"It's a curious situation." He said with a charming smile, but his eyes said he wanted something.

"So you want information?" I guessed.

He shrugged again, "I just want to talk, come talk with me flower power."

Yeah. He wants information.

"Don't call me that." I spat.

"My dear little flower" he grinned "won't you please talk with me?"

I looked down the hall hoping to see Kylo, but there was no such luck, and all hope for a rescue mission was lost.

"If you will shut up, then fine I'll talk with you."

An ear-to-ear smile broke out on his face, "Good, get dressed we're going to get dinner."

I frowned, "Pardon? No! We're just going to talk here, I'm not going to get dinner with you."

He faked a tear, "that hurts flower child. You need something decent to eat and all the food on this ship is total shit. Get dressed and meet me at the south hanger."

He turned around and walked away.

"Kaiyus? Kaiyus! I'm not-" I sighed, he wasn't going to listen.