First date/first kiss

Ichigo lead you up to an nice quiet tiny little hill for just the two of you. It was going to be an midnight picnic. He thought would just go perfect with the nice summer cool air. He spread the blanket out as he gently put you down his lap earing him an small blush from your cheeks.

"Your so cute when you blush like that~"

You pout and pinch his cheek "No I'm not~ I'm just getting use to the fact that we're boyfriend and girlfriend!"

Ichigo hums and nuzzles your neck. "I'm already loving the fact~ because this is are first date~"

"Yep." You rest your head on his shoulder "it is."

You both looked out at the city lights. It sparkled in the river making the lights shine with the stars above. The wind was perfect for the air up at the hill as the stars together were shining in the clear night summer air.

Ichigo leaned back as he rested you on top of his chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist as you smiled and looked up at the stars with him.

"You know, stars are like souls. That's why there are a billions of them out their in space. It's because their at peace."

Ichigo chuckles in your ear as he moves a piece of hair behind your ear, "Oh really? That's interesting too hear. I've never heard anything like that before."

"It is. Stars are the wonder of the world. They shine down on us to watch over us."

"Just like I do with you~"

You smile and kiss his cheek. "I know you, which is why I'm glad your my boyfriend~"

Ichigo flips you over carefully with his nose nuzzling yours. "I'm glad your my girlfriend. Because if I didn't ask you, then, I would have missed the most important thing in my life."

Warmth spread inside your heart making you smile. "Really? I'm that important too you?"

"Of course." He tilt his head closer to yours, his lips barely meeting yours, "Your all I need in my life (y/n)."

Just then his lips connected with yours. The kiss felt it was just meant for the two of you. Humming, you wrap your arms around his neck as Ichigo moans softly and moves you carefully closer, his body taking up most of yours. His hands move down your sides massaging then gently in circles as he pulls you on top of him completely. Time around you seem to top but the air wasn't as cool as an breeze bit at your skin making you shiver.

Ichigo notice as he grabbed a lose piece of the blanket and put it on you never breaking the kiss, but deeping it. It felt like fireworks between you two as it seem to never stop. After a while you both broke for air as Ichigo kissed the top of your forhead.

"That was worth waiting for~"

You sighed in bliss as you sunggle in the blanket along with his arms around you. "It felt more than magic it's self."

Ichigo gave you an small smile warming your heart. "I love you (y/n). Promise to never leave me, and I'll protect you with my love."

You smile and quickly kissed him. "I love you Ichigo. I promise to do the same with you."

Ichigo brown warm eyes shined with pure happiness as he softly kissed you too sleep in the cool summer night air.