Surpise News

Hey guys just wanted to let you know this books is almost coming to an end, but don't worry because I will have special chapters and holiday chapters still! So it's not completely over yet!

After the whole month at our honeymoon I came back a better person- no, a better woman. That stress relief vacation was what I needed to get on track with regular business. Of course I knew when I would come I would have a mountain load of paperwork...

When I came into my office my eyes widen at the stack in front of me. It was split into four piles and all of them reached the top of the ceiling.

"Ugh..." I sighed in defeat. "This is going to kill me."

A wave of sickness came over me for a second but quickly disappeared. This barley happened and they didn't worry me that much since it was only a second or so.

Before I could sit down in my sit a head of orange hair came into the room. No it wasn't Ichigo, but Rangiku. Her gray eyes were shinning brighter than any possible star in the night sky.

"Hi Ran-"

She ran up and grabbed my hands in hers, slightly crushing them. "Did you two finally do it?! Pop that damn bubble?!

My mind slowly came to realize what she meant before a blush worked its way in my cheek. Quietly I mumbled my answer. ".... Yes...."

Rangiku barley heard but shouted in happiness, hugging me to her huge chest as I screamed and tried pushing her away from me. "Finally! (y/n) had sex! It's about damn time!"

"Why are you so happy about me having sex?!"

Rangiku giggled and finally let me go. I breathed in a lungful of oxygen while she played with the ends of her hair. "Well I'm happy because there is a magical thing that happens when you have sex, but it doesn't always happen."

Confusion grew inside me. A happiness in sex? "What's the magical thing?"

Her smile grew so wide I thought her mouth was about to burst. "A baby silly! People in the soul society hardly have one and they're the cutest thing on the plant! Oh, I just want to hold one in my arms and let its tiny hands play with finger!"

"W-What?! Ichigo used protection though!"

Her face dropped all the happiness, as if it was draining very slowly. "Oh..." Suddenly her face snapped the sadness away. "Wait! Protection doesn't always work!"

"Huh? How does it not work?"

Rangiku stared at me for a good long while. "Wow... you were raised innocent by your parents didn't you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She clapped both our hands together. "It means that you didn't grow up hearing about sex. Protection doesn't always work because it can rip, so hopefully that happened!"

"Stop it!" Anger rose inside me. "I don't want to be pregnant! So shut the hell up and leave me alone!"

Rangiku's face lit up with shock as I pushed her away, steam was escaping my head as I stomped towards her while she quickly walked out the room. But deep down I did feel bad... she was only excited for me... but I didn't want a child right now... having a child with all this paperwork would be too stressful to even work and raise a child.

The door knocked before I could sit down in my chair. I turned around to see it was my new husband, Ichigo. He smiled and came in. "I just wanted to see how you were doing."

I smiled and came up to kiss his cheek. "Good so far. Hopefully by the time of lunch all of this-" I motioned to the huge stack pile of paperwork. "Will be done and I'll be free for tonight."