Snuggle day

You want to avoid Rukia. No, more like never want to see her again. Your wish came true as it was raining outside while a thunderstorm started up.

"Ugg! It's raining outside! Why today of all days?!"

"We could do something indoors too." Ichigo said, kissing your cheek.

"But like what?"

Ichigo smirked as he hugs you from behind, "We could watch a movie. And, maybe snuggle~?"

You smiled at the idea and kissed his nose, "I would love that~"

"Good~ What kind of movie do you want to watch?"

"(favorite romance/other movie)"

"I think we have that movie. I'll go put it in."

You jump for joy as you race Ichigo down the stairs. You dive for the couch and won, but got sat on Ichigo.

"Oof! Get off me!"

Ichigo smirked as he leaned on you more causing more weight, "But your comfy."

"Ichigo!!! Your going to kill me with you weight!!! Get off me!!!"

You wailed your arms around hitting Ichigo as he just laughed and got up, "There. Better now?"

You sat up with a pout on your face, "Only now because you weigh a ton!"

"Well I am a man, but you don't weigh that much! No wonder you make a great pillow!"

You punched his arm, "Just go and make popcorn or no kisses for the whole day!"

Ichigo mock gasped in horror, "No more kisses?! I must make the popcorn now!"

You giggle to yourself as you put in the movie while Ichigo made the popcorn. He finsihed making it as he sat next too you wrapping his arms around you, pulling you into his lap.

"I'm going to enjoy this movie."

You blush as you started it. Five minutes into it Ichigo started eating the popcorn. He threw it into the air and caught it with his teeth eating it without missing a single one.

You smirked as you grabbed the one about to come into his mouth in the air and ate it. Ichigo growled playfully as he pinned you down as you yelp.

"That was my popcorn~ naughty (y/n)~"

"W-what are y-you talking a-about?!"

Ichigo smirk grew bigger and bigger, "You know what I'm talking about~ Your about to get your punishment~"

You shivered at the word as Ichigo lowered himself down and meet your lips with his. You were surprised at the action and kisses back.

Ichigo chuckled at the kiss as he carefully flipped you over with you on top. You gasped at the sudden action but soon caught with a moan as Ichigo deepened the kiss.

This little make out session happened for a long time as the movie was almost all ready over.

As soon as you were done you yawned in Ichigo's face. He chuckled as he stroked your hair.

"Getting sleepy~?"

You nodded with a sleep head, "Y-yes..."

Ichigo smiled as he kissed your forhead, "I guess that kiss made me tired too~"

Ichigo reached for the remote and turned off the t.v. having no light in the room. The rain pounded on the windows lulling you into an deep sleep with you in Ichigo's arms falling asleep to a happy day together, snuggling.