Greetings

It has been a week since your recovery and the first thing that had popped into your mind was Ichigo meeting your adoptive parents. You knew they weren't your real parents, but they kept asking you wanting to meet your boyfriend and this was finally the time to let them see Ichigo.

"What?" Ichigo said while throwing your bag over his shoulder. "Right after school?"

"Please! I just want this to get over with! My adoptive parents have been wanting to meet you! I figured it was finally the time..."

Ichigo stared off into space, thinking before sighing and giving in. "Alright. But it's lunch time now. So let's just enjoy the moment we have together."

You nodded with a smile and held hands with Ichigo, twining your fingers together as you when up onto the rooftop of the school. It was a clear blue day and you flinched at the light. You spent a lot of time indoors for your recovery so the light still hurt to look at. The glare finally brushed past as you blinked your eyes into seeing the familiar group of friends.

Orihime sat down on the ground eating something inside her sandwich with chocolate, pickles, and radishes...? You shivered at the memory of Orihime making you eat her 'special' soup. The taste burned your eyes as you smiled through the pain. She looked up and waved you guys over too where she was.

Ichigo pulled you into his lap, earning him a cute blush from your cheeks as Orhimie smiled.

"You two look so cute together! Oh and (y/n), do you want some of my sandwich?"

"I'm good." You said to her a bit too quickly.

Ichigo took out his lunch as it was a simple sandwich, a small container of rice, and strawberries inside as well. You smirked and grabbed the strawberries, biting into it's sweet juices. Ichigo pout playfully as he watched you eat part of his lunch.

"Hey! Those were my strawberries!"

You giggled and gave him the last one as strawberry juice ran down your chin. "I saved you one!"

Ichigo took it gladly and chewed it up. He looked at the corner of his eyes and caught you off guard. He smirked and licked off the strawberry juice off your chin. You squeak at the feeling and was lucky Orhimie was too busy eating her sandwich to notice.

"H-hey! That was uncalled for!"

"I know, but I was missing my other half~" He said before quickly kissing your lips.

A tint of blush lasted on your cheeks for a while until the others came onto the roof to eat. Chad, Uryu, Rukia, and even Renji came along. They said they were glad you were well and happy. You finished eating the last of your lunch as a tap on the shoulder caught your attention. Your turned around and found it too be Rukia.

"Can I talk to you alone real quick?"

"Sure." You said and got up, "I'll be right back." Ichigo nodded and turned to talk to Chad and Uryu as you followed Rukia to the end of the other side of the roof.

"I'm guessing you haven't gone to your house back yet since the recovery?"

"No... I was thinking if I showed them Ichigo then I could explain to them what had happen and why I was gone all those weeks..."

"I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet that you parents haven't called you."

"I have... but I figured it was because they don't care about me..."

"(y/n) what are you talking about?" Rukia said with a tone of surprise, "After the day you were healing I when over there and saw them going crazy with worry where you were!"