Wedding

Today was the day I would finally be together in marriage with my soulmate. The morning was rushed by Rangiku since she wanted to do it HER way and not OUR way. Ichigo and I were about to give ourselves good-bye kisses until Rangiku pulled us away from each other so we could get ready.

The shrine was just perfect and it was set up on the hill like promised, but the hill was connected to a mountain with a hidden hot spring inside it so the girls that got the area while the boys got the rocky area. I kind of felt bad for the boys, but not really since they didn't mind taking it.

Rangiku helped wash me in the hot spring, letting the steam open up my pores and revive my skin. The youth I seemed to have slowly drained away from me while doing paperwork. Rangiku accidently got her finger stuck in my hair as I yelped.

"Sorry!" She replied, "I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"It's fine. When will the wedding start?"

"When the sun is at the highest peak."

"Which is..?"

"Noon."

I rolled my eyes. "You soul reapers have a weird way of saying times."

"We're taught that way in case we are overheard by enemies and don't know the real time we meet up."

I shrug. "Makes sense."

It wasn't before long when she finally untangled my hair, then braid it while washing me with the hot springs waters. It felt weird to be washed by another woman... maybe because I was only use to cleaning myself?

"Rangiku! (y/n)!" Momo called out as she was dressed the brides maid dresses. It was a long white, elegant kimono and had a dragon pattered on the bottom. It went really well with her hair as she put it up into two buns. "Are you almost done? We got an hour left before it starts!"

"Crap!" Rangiku shouted. "Well... guess I can't work on your hair the way I want it. Here, let me try this."

She took the end of my hair and split it into two, and let the braid rest over my left shoulder. They both helped me into my wedding dress which I was waiting to try on again. The silks felt heavenly against every touch on my body, giving me a feeling of a princess.

"Do you guys have a mirror?" I asked them, playing with my fingers a bit.

"Nope!" Rangiku perked up cheerfully, "I want you to feel beautiful without a mirror to judge yourself with. Mirror the way to the soul, but we often judge it before we can see who we really are, which is why people judge themselves first before anything else."

Momo nodded. "That's right!" She gave me white silks as I grabbed them and wrapped them around my arms. "You already know your pretty, so why need a mirror to see who and what you truly are?"

I smiled at the two. Orihime was my first best friend, but without these two nut balls my life would have been so different from everything else. "You guys are the best."

Bells chimed in the distances. Rangiku squealed in happiness and took my arm. "My best girl is finally getting married!" She wiped the tears from her eyes. "Best day in my life."

Momo opened up the silks for the curtains as I could feel everyone gaze on me. I was told not to look up until I was seeing Ichigo feet, so he could see the real beauty of my face first. A weird but kind of sweet thing the soul society did when someone was getting married.

Rangiku squeezed my arm and gave me a kind smile. I smiled back, tilt my head down low, and started walking up to my true love.

Ichigo's P.O.V