Birthright (Part 2)

That moment when before the dagger was thrust into (y/n), her eyes held an innocents that I longed to save. She never deserved any of this, all she was doing was being a girl and knew nothing about her family line.

When the dagger opened up the scar I gave her, I felt the stab inside me. All the breath I had in me came out as I could barely hear her whisper, it was faint enough to make myself cry just a single tear as I felt it run down my cheek.

"I-I... love... y-you... Ich..."

Her eyes faded quickly from the light I loved to see them in. They turned into lifeless orbs I was used to seeing and was sick of it. Even if she barley said my name I felt my own sadness turning into something deep and dark.

Something inside me snapped, like a single line pulling at me as I let out a loud scream. My sense of being was melting away as I felt my hollow take over. I heard my hollow laughing as my hole formed again inside my chest.

I didn't care anymore. (y/n) was gone and I would and will get revenge. Watch as Aiko's blood spill at my feet as I stab him where he stabbed my (y/n). That's all I wanted to do... kill Aiko... kill the one who took my love away from me...

My lasts thoughts were of (y/n). Her kind smile and the way she lit up my world with just her crazy mind. The way her nose twitches cutely when she sleeps. All of that was taken away from me, and I will get it back no matter what, even if it meant I had to die for it.

I let the darkness take over and have my hollow come into action. All I wished for was for the pain to end. In my stomach and we're my heart was, when the line was cut into two...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bankai... Naitomea, ketsueki kage no tasogare."

The moment I said my Bankai the shadows of everything living thing bended at my will. The power was incredible, for I could feel people aura's in their shadows. I had the will to shape the darkness inside a person and control it with ease.

Shadows are a part of us. Their just the quiet part were we hide are darkness from people. It's why they don't talk and only come out in the light so people can see and be remind that with even the purest of things, light always revealed the darkest parts of it.

Feeling from the grip I didn't even know to tell my zanpakuto had changed. It was the purest black of the midnight moon along with the top of the blade being a long single streak of red. Not only could I feel shadows, but I could feel blood.

Ichigo howled at the top of his lungs and grabbed Aiko by his face, blasting a cero in close rang. Aiko jumped in time and slashed Ichigo's shoulder, but Ichigo just took it and grabbed Aiko face, throwing him into a white column. He let out a loud roar that even shook the sand of Hueco Mundo. Looking at Ichigo I now know he was lost in madness already...

'How can I return him back to normal...? He is like a mindless beast inside.'

Aiko growled in pain as he grabbed at his zanpukto, he managed to cut off one of Ichigo's arms. I screamed in horror, but Ichigo quickly replaced it as another arm grew ready to use. It was still forming, but he slammed Aiko pretty hard into the sands with his new arm.

The battle was an odd level with Aiko being king of hollows, but not for long as I was going to take the title. I know the snake inside him was controlling him, but I need to find a way to kill it without killing my uncle in the process.

"AIKO!" I shouted towards him while clashing swords together, "Tell me, were is the snake inside of you?"

His silver eyes grew pure metal like. When he opened his mouth his tongue spoke in the way of a snake. "Kill her!"