Singing

I wanna ask something. I know people read this story, but do you guys really like it? I don't get feedback and feel like people are sliencely judging this book...

"I need to take a shower..." You said while Ichigo kissed the back of your head.

"Yeah, you do. Your hair is kinda greasy. No offense though, (y/n)."

You srugged, "None taken. Can I take one here sense theirs a bathroom right across from your room?"

Ichigo face turned bright red. Maybe redder than a strawberry itself, "S-sure! I'll l-leave you a towel!"

"Yay! Thank you!"

You gave Ichigo a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to the bathroom. Ichigo took deep breaths as his blushing red cheeks calmed down. The shower started up as Ichigo got up and grabbed a towel. He set it by the doorway so when you were done only your hand would come out and grab the towel.

Ichigo turned his back until, he stopped in his tracks and hear singing. Your voice rang in his ears like heavenly bells. Ichigo sighed in bliss as he listen to your voice.

You stopped the shower and got out dressing back in your school uniform. You came out brushing your hair while humming to yourself.

Ichigo's face brighten ten time brighter than the sun, "I love your singing~"

You blush just as red as he did, but cuter. "W-what?! You could hear me from the other side of the door?!"

"Yep~ Your voice is like a angel~"

"W-wha?!"

Ichigo smile and pulls you into a gentle hug, "Can you sing just for me~? I'll shower you with kisses all night if you do~"

You blushed more as you thought about his offer. Ichigo's kisses were sweet, just like a strawberry as his name does tells about him and his kisses.

"O-okay! I will! But first, you have to sing for me first, then I'll sing just for you!"

Ichigo put on his thinking face as it was just his scowl face to everybody. But not you. You could see his emotions, just as if he was a mask to everyone else but you when it came too feelings."

"Okay. I think I got one for you."

'Oh there you were
Walking across my eyes
I saw your beautiful soul before I saw your face
You attracted me like a magnet
I gladly got pulled into your world
Becuase your my soul, my only soul mate'

You smiled in biss as you knew the song was about you. You sang Ichigo one of your favorite songs as it return you got a shower full of kisses. It was a win-win deal.