Zangetus

You came over to Ichigo's place to hang out since you couldn't really come over much because of school. But it was a Friday as you found time to spend with your loving boyfriend.

Ichigo fell asleep with you in his arms snuggling as you talked all night long. You were about to fall asleep too, until a tugging sensation poke at your soul.

You raised an eyebrow as it got more powerful by the minute. You squirmed a little in Ichigo's hold as the feeling started to hurt a bit.

You closed your eyes, thinking the pain would pass. You gasped in quick pain as the string connecting you soul grabbed onto it and pulled you out of it and into Ichigo's.

A bright white light was all you could see for a long time until it got darker, and then realized you had your eyes closed.

Slowly, you opened them to find a blue sky and endless rows of tall buildings. You looked about and screamed in horror as you saw you were standing sideways.

You started falling until you fell back onto the glass window. Everything then when upright.

You shook with fear as you could feel the blood rushing into your head, "W-what the hell is this place?!"

"Ichigo's inner world, (y/n)."

You gasped and looked around for the source of the voice. You turned your head said ways to find to your right a teenage boy staring at you.

He had a handsome bored face as his piercing blue eyes seem to stare right into your soul. His black outfit blew from the easy wind as it messed up the bangs to his short black hair.

"W-who are you?! And what am I doing here?!"

"I am Tensa Zangetus. Ichigo's sword in bankai form."

He replied in his calm monotone voice. He walked slowly over to you as your heart was beating faster.

"Do not be afraid. I will not hurt you. I only came to talk to you."

You gripped the sides of the windows beams as you couldn't tell if he was telling the truth, "I don't trust you... but I'll listen to what you have to say."

Zangetus looked you straight in the eyes as his blue gaze seemed to soften. Much like Ichigo's gaze when he looked at you.

"I am Ichigo's sword Zangetus. This is my bankai form as I thought me in this form would repeal to you more. Ichigo Kurosaki is a powerful soul reaper. He has many enemies you will need to watch out for. I don't want this world in a ocean of sadness once again at the thought of Ichigo losing you. Honestly, this world has gotten bigger and brighter because of you in his life."

Zangetus studied you for a second to see if you were taking this all in, "But, there is another spirit inside here that can kill you in a heartbeat."

Your heart did a flip at the sound of this news, "W-what?! Why would Ichigo kill me?!"

"It's not Ichigo killing you. It's the hollow inside him that will kill you if he doesn't release him."

"T-that won't happen right?!"

Zangetus looked down at you deeply with sadness, "Yes it can happen. It has gone on a killing spree, and saved Ichigo's life before."

"C-can this hollow thing be control?"

"Yes it can as Ichigo is doing a good job at it. But, there will come a time where it will break out again under the shackles of being trapped in here not using it's power."

"W-will it come after me... Zangetus?"

Zangetus looked at you with sadness in his eyes, "Yes it will. I don't know for certain if the hollow will kill you or not. It has a mind of it's own and the instinct to help Ichigo survive a life or death battle. But, I believe if Ichigo loves you enough he will take control of his hollow again sealing it away from you."

Hope spread inside you as a tiny smile could be seen on you, "That's good to hear... I don't need more pain in my life."

"What do you mean?" Zangetus asked.

You looked up at him and lied to his face, "It's nothing. Please don't worry about it."

Zangetus stared down at you for a long time before saying anything, "Fine. I'll let this one slide. This is the warning I give you. Make sure to remember it well."

You nodded and sat up, "I will. And, do you think you can show me what Ichigo's sword in bankai form looked like? I've only seen it in just it's long sword form before."

Zangetus hand when up high up pointing to the blue sky, then it came down revealing a pitch black sword as the color of midnight as the hilt has a small black chain at the end. It was a long straight sword as it gleamed deadly in the sunlight.

"Wow..." You said with amazement, "It's... beautiful."

Zangetus barley smiled a tiny bit as the swords disappeared from his grasp, "I'm glad you like me. It makes me like you even better now. I believe it's time to go..."

The world around you start to disappear as you felt your soul go back into your 'sleeping' body. You gasped for air as you flew straight up in bed, as if you had a nightmare.

The movement woke Ichigo up as he popped one eye open. He gently pulled you down back on the bed as he wrapped his arms around you in a snuggle position as his lips connected with yours.

You blinked confused by the action, then realized it was a way Ichigo was trying to make you forget about the dream.

His kissing skills start making you drowsy with sleep as you closed your eyes in heavenly bliss and when back to a real sleep now.