True Powers

Early morning light leaked out from the window and landed just on your eyes as you blinked awake. You tried sitting up but Ichigo's had you hugged tightly against him. The heat from him helped your cold body as the funny part was Ichigo was drooling in his sleep. You giggled at how cute it looked and kissed his cheek.

The touch of your lips woke him up as he blinked awake sleepily. You smiled and whipped the drool from his mouth before kissing him lightly and quickly. "Morning bed hair."

He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Says the one whose hairs sticking all over."

You blushed and ran your fingers through your hair to help calm the wild hair. "I-It's normal for girl's hair to do that thought!"

"I know." He said and trapped you in a hug, "How are you holding up? Breathing all right?"

"Yeah I am. It just feels weird sometimes though."

"I get what you mean."

"Wait a minute." You said and started looking around the room, "Where's my body at."

Ichigo body when stone cold for a second before he laughed nervously. "Haha I accidentally left it down under the training grounds."

"ICHIGO!" You yelled at him as Ichigo quickly got up and when to grab your body.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was noon around the time Urahara got the training grounds set up as you polished the bland zanpakuto in your hands. If you trained hard enough with Akumu she would help you release the true powers inside you.

"Alright are you guys ready?" Urahara said while fanning himself.

"Yep!" You replied and stepped into the huge white circle.

"Then let's start." He slam his cane on the huge white circle outline as a barrier formed on the inside. It was to keep the fighting inside and in case something happened he could stop the fight with the barrier as well.

Ichigo reached back and touched his sword handled as the white wrappings around it released his sword. It was bigger than you thought it was as it curved in the front and in the back. Ichigo relaxed his hand as if the huge sword weighed nothing to him.

Compared to your sword it was an ant to a human. Ichigo took off as you gasped and rose your sword up and clashed at the same time. Sparks when everywhere as you tried to get the upper hand, but Ichigo wasn't just going to go easy on you.

He kicked your side as it made you flew away. You screamed and crashed into a rock. You groaned at the pain while you didn't notice Ichigo was charging up his sword.

"Getsuga Tenshō!" Ichigo released the huge blue energy from his sword as you gasped and dodged it in time.

Luckily for you Ichigo only half his powers just for you as you opened your eyes and found you were on the other side of him. You just learned flash-step. Must have learned it quick because you did pay attention when Ichigo flash-stepped you places.

Ichigo quickly turned around and clashed sword with you again. The heat from the sparks scared you as Ichigo took the chance and pushed you back and cut your shoulder. The pain spread like fire as you cried out and slashed at him back, but Ichigo dodged it by clashing back with his sword.

It was the time to ask for help as you reached downside you and called out to Akumu.

'Akumu! I need your help with this fight!'