Ice Cream

It was usually hot for a spring day. People fanned themselves whenever they had the chance to do so. The worst part? It was a weekend while this was going on.

Your plan to go somewhere was ruined by the sudden summer heat for a spring time day. A single cherry petal fell from the neighbor's tree by Ichigo's place as you looked outside through his window.

"Why did this damn heat have to come and ruin things for us...?"

Ichigo laid on his bed, his shirt half way up revealing some of his tone chest. "I don't know... I just wished are cooling system would be better if dad wasn't so cheap..."

You giggled. "That sounds like your dad. I've only met him sometimes around the house, but I know he's quiet the character."

"Too much if you ask me..."

You smiled and laid your head down on his chest. "Maybe we need something cold. To help chill down the heat in here."

Ichigo looked up at the ceiling and thought. "Hmmm... I don't think we have much around here... I think just ice cream."

Your eyes shined with joy as your head flew up. "Ice cream~?"

Ichigo chuckled as he got up, straightening his white tang top down. "Yeah. But we don't got much of it left."

"I don't care! I need that wonderful treat melting down my throat!"

Ichigo smiled at you as he got up. "Alright. Let's go down and see what's in the freezer."

"YAY!" You shouted and ran down the stairs. Ichigo followed behind not too shortly as he opened up the freezer.

The cold wind bit at your skin, making you sigh in relief from the heat. Ichigo rummage around in there until he finally found two containers.

Luckily, a container of (Favorite Ice cream) was one of the two, along with the other container containing strawberry.

Ichigo scowled at the strawberry one. "I remember Yuzu and Karin got this one as a prank for me..."

You laughed and opened up the lid to (Favorite Ice cream), grabbed a spoon and started eating it.

You moan in pleasure at the all-too-good taste of your ice cream. The texture and flavor melted in your mouth quickly as you ate it down like it was melting.

Ichigo was eating his about half way, until he stopped to look up a messy face of ice cream all over you.

"(y/n), you got something on your face."

Taking a breather, you looked up and swallowed your ice cream before speaking. "Where?"

"Everywhere. I'll clean it up."

Ichigo lean down and licked your cheek. You yelped and blush at the feeling as Ichigo chuckled.

"What's wrong? I said I would help clean you."

"I-I didn't think like that!"

Ichigo shrugged as he pinned you against the counter as he licked your chin, nose, cheeks, and last but not least, your lips.

His lips absorbed the flavor as he wasn't satisfied enough. Biting your lip, he asked for an entrance. You shook your head 'no' as Ichigo growled and forced his way in.

You gasped at the feeling as Ichigo's tongue explored your mouth everywhere. You moaned in defeat as he won easily. He moaned softly before pulling back and breathing lightly.

"Your ice cream was better than mine."

You smirked as you grabbed his and smeared some on his lips.

"Maybe it's my turn to clean you too."

Ichigo's eyes sparkled with happiness as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Maybe this wasn't a bad canceled out date after all~"

You nodded your head before meeting Ichigo's lips. They were hungry and passionate; he soon took the lead as the ice cream soon melted after the make out session ended. Having their own heat wave next to them.