Dreams Of Foretold

Renji's P.O.V

"Ugh... I can't believe I have to do twice the stack of paperwork now... but it's for (y/n) so I'll just do this once for her." Renji mumbled to himself while stubbing into the office.

Aiko was there and working on paperwork. Everything was a mess as his hair was messed up to his clothes being all wrinkled. It wasn't a pretty sight but he didn't seem to notice me when I came in. Hmm... Maybe if I make tea he'll notice me.

I come back later with some tea and set it on his desk, but still he didn't do anything about it. "Are you kidding me? How can one person be so into paperwork? It's been two weeks in here and this is the first time me and this guy have met..."

"Hmmm? Who are you?" The guy finally looked up from his paperwork, his sliver eyes looking deadpanned.

"I'm Renji, the replacement of (y/n) until she's ready to go back into work."

"Oh!" He exclaimed and breathed deeply in, "I'm sorry. I've been loaded with a week worth of paperwork and been the only one working on it. I haven't been getting much sleep either..."

'Only one working on it? Guess him and (y/n) have different paperwork's.' "I see. Just hand me a stack and I'll get to work on it."

Aiko nodded and handed me the loaded stack. My eyes widen at the weight this thing had, why did first division have so much paperwork?! I was staring to regret this... "Geez... I just I'll start on this now..."

The paperwork almost slid off if not for my fast relaxes. Aiko seemed to notice the tea after I started on paperwork, took a sip of it, and cringed up his nose. "Too watery."

I gritted my teeth together. "I didn't put enough tea into it."

"Oh that explains it."

"Let's just get to work..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Aiko, where were you when (y/n) got poisoned?"

His rose his head up. "I don't see how this is related."

"Well a soul reaper said you were delivering paperwork and people who do that have to go back to their office. When Ichigo arrived he didn't see you anywhere or did anyone else."

He pushed his tea aside as he looked up at me. "I was visiting with Rangiku. She bumped into me and asked if I wanted to go drinking and I said no, after that I when to the bathroom but it was full so I had to wait, afterwards I saw the office floor covered in blood and (y/n) missing."

'Damn, this guy does have this facts in order' "I see. Hmmmm... Think fast!"

Aiko caught the pen in his fingers easily. He sighed in a bored tone and put the pen down. "Why did you try throwing the pen at me?"

"Too see your reflexes!" I threw a cup at him, paper holder, pens, pencils, and even a mochi at him. Everything he caught he put on the table, perfectly fine. Steam escaped my head as I bit down the urge to yell at him. "Looks like someone has a good reflexes."

Aiko chuckled and shuffled the papers in front of him. "I honestly have the best reflexes any man can have. It's a gift really."

"Renji, are you done yet?"

My heart soar in my chest as I looked up to find Rukia. I loved the way her hair split on either end and along with her white arm coats she uses. "Almost, just talking to Aiko."

An irk mark appeared on her forehead. "Baka! You're supposed to be working on paperwork! Not chatting away!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to know Aiko better."