Hollow Within

"Damn it! I can't lose control like this!"

'Yes you can, just give into me Ichigo!'

Ichigo stopped dead in his tracks as he landed on the hill where you offtened visited to star gaze. Ichigo held his head in pain, inside his soul he felt his hollow wanting to come out and destory everything in his path... but he couldn't let that happen. 

"What the hell are you doing?! There are people here who can't protect themselves!"

'That isn't my problem, King. It's been a while since you've used my powers. And the problem with that is, if you don't use me, I can control you and take over your body. Like I've always dream."

A shiver ran through Ichigo as his hand twitched all by itself. Fear when cold inside him as he held the hand that twitched, his sword hand. 

"You're not going to take over my damn body."

'Oh? But it looks like I've taken control of the most dangerous part.'

Ichigo's hand started raising itself shakily up, the black sword glinting dangerously in the moonlight. His hollow's laugh rang inside his ear as Ichigo tried with all his effort to take control, unaware of his mask starting to appear on the side of his face. 

'Your so annoying. Just like that girl your dating. (y/n) I believe is her name? Maybe we should kill her first!'

Something snapped inside Ichigo as he ripped his mask off, panting heavily as his hollow was speechless inside at the action Ichigo had done. He couldn't understand why Ichigo was torturing himself over some girl he couldn't protect sooner or later. Then it hit him, the hollow laughed darkly as it took a better hold of controlling Ichigo. 

Ichigo screamed in pain as his mask was started to appear again, forcefully onto him as his hollow laughed while watching the transformation.

'That's the reason you were staying away from her all those weeks. It was the only way to protect her while you though up a plan to somehow control me again!' He said as Ichigo's mask was almost completely on, 'That's too bad, because her and your three friends are coming this way!'

"N-no... (y/n)..." Ichigo whispered before darkness was all he could see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran behind Orihime, Uryu, and Chad as they made their way up the hill you and Ichigo always loved to stare at the stars. You knew this was too dangerous for you, maybe even getting yourself killed at what this hollow was taking control of Ichigo. Nerveless, You still didn't listen as your love for Ichigo was stronger than your self reasoning. 

"There he is!" Orihime said, her eyes set serious in the moonlight as Uryu stopped right by her along with Chad.

"Stay back and cover us Orihime. Rukia and the other soul reapers aren't going to be in a while. We have to calm down Ichigo until then!"

Orihime nodded as he hide behind a tree while Uryu and Chad ran up to a human hollow- wait...

You heart stopped at the sight you saw with your own eyes. A human wearing the mask of  a hollow.

'Could this be Ichigo...?' You thought to yourself as you took in his mask. 

The two single red lines when down where the eyes were as their golden gaze were filled with blood thirst. The teeth set in a long jaw like pattern were the part that send chills down your spin. As if reading your mind, Ichigo looked over your way, locking eyes with you as a wave of fear made you stop cold dead in your tracks. 

Uryu took out a light blue like bow you've never seen before as it glow faintly in the air around it. He raised it and started shooting thousands of arrows at Ichigo's way. Ichigo jumped out of the way as he raised his sword and ran up too him. Uryu's eyes widen in shock and when to block it until Chad punched Ichigo in the side away from Uryu.

Your eyes widen bigger than ever as Chad's arm formed white with red stripes around it. It stopped forming around his shoulder as Ichigo howled at him and flash-stepped right by his side, slashing the side where Chad had punched him.

Chad cried out in pain as Uryu took out a blue sword glowing the same way his bow was. 

"Ichigo stop this! Your hurting your friends! Don't let the hollow win!"

Ichigo simply hollowed in laughter as he clashed swords with Uryu. Sweat started to appear on Uryu's forehead as you knew he didn't have enough strength to push back. Black energy came out of Ichigo's sword as he pushed Uryu away with his sword and released the black energy onto him. Uryu yelled flew back into a tree and gasped in pain before slumping down. 

Fear for you friend took over you as you started to run to Uryu, until a orange shield blocked Ichigo's sword. Ichigo glared up at Orihime as she too, shook with fear the sight of seeing Ichigo's hollow.  

A high pitched laughter echoed inside your ears and had you running. Orihime stood still and faced Ichigo like a strong person should. Zangetus when to strike, until you stopped right in front of Orihime, having Zangetus stop an inch above your head.

"Ichigo stop this!"

Orihime's eyes widen while Ichigo hollow eyes started at you with interest.

"(y/n)?! What are you doing here?! I though Uryu told you to leave!" Orihime yelled.

"He did. But I don't listen to people like him. I promised to Zangetus and me we will save Ichigo." You turned back and looked into her gray eyes, "And I never back out of a promise."

A low hiss came from Ichigo as he quickly moved his sword and had it's tip rest at your chest. Orihime gasped but you shook your head at her.

"It's alright. I know what I'm doing."

You looked back at your lover. His golden eyes seemed to be staring into your soul while you grabbed with both hands Ichigo's sword. A thin trail of blood leaked out from where at the sharp edges where at, but you ignored the pain and started softly into the eyes of Ichigo.

"Ichigo... can you hear me?"

You raised your bloody hand up and touch the side of his hollow mask. Zangetus poked sharply into your chest as a small spot of blood appeared through your shirt.

"I promise Zangetus and I would fix this..." You side while stroking the side of his face, only feeling the strong form of his mask. "He said if you loved me enough... you wouldn't kill me... it's your choice... but I hope you loved me..."

The sword sifted as it slowly when down and ended at your stomach. Hope filled inside you as it made you keep on talking.

"Before I met you my life was a living hell. I had to transfer place to place because my adoptive parents were always on the look out for new jobs... I didn't think I would ever have a normal life with love inside it... until I met you, you made my world a happier place... I will always love you Ichigo Kurosaki. Because you're my strawberry."

Pain explode inside you as it flared up into your heart. You shakily looked down to see Ichigo drive his sword all the way through you. You coughed up blood as the pain spread like wild fire. Shakily, you looked up at Ichigo.

The world seemed to darkness by then. All you could remember was the sound of Rukia calling your name along with maybe Renji too.

But the most clearest one was the mask breaking off Ichigo's face as he screamed your name, pulling the sword out off you and caught you in time...

Then every thing was black and white...