Picnic day

One of Ichigo's friend called, Renji, invite him too a picnic party at the park to enjoy a day in the world of the living.

"I can't wait to meet your friend! I bet he's great!"

"Well... Renji can be great when he's not a baka half the time."

You giggled, "Your sometimes like that too ya know."

"Hey!" Ichigo pouted poking your nose as he grabbed a blanket, "I am not a baka like Renji!"

"I'll test my decision when I meet him."

Ichigo grumbled to himself as you just giggled at him as he got the items ready to take for the party.

------------------------------------

The sunlight was bright as it made Ichigo's hair shine more a brighter orange. A tiny breeze picked up blowing your (h/l) (h/c) hair into your face. Ichigo smiled as he helped take your hair out of your face. As soon as he did a man with red spiky hair like a pineapple in lay back street clothes comes up too you both.

"Ichigo!" He called out as Ichigo turned around and gave him a small smile.

"Renji. It's nice too see you buddy."

"How are things down here in the world of the living?"

"Fine. School can be less harder to deal with when I don't need to track down hollows."

Renji nodded with sympathy, "I feel you."

He spotted you as he flexed his arm muscles showing off the tattoos on them, "Who this little cuty~?"

You blush. Lowering your head down in embarrassment, "I-I umm!"

"Renji, this is my girlfriend, (y/n)."

Ichigo said in a cold tone voice as be hugged you from behind. Holding you protectively against him.

Renji blush too at his actions, "What?! S-sorry Ichigo! I didn't know she was your girl! I swear if I would have know I wouldn't have done that!"

Ichigo stare softens on his red head friend, "Okay. I believe you."

"Oh come on Renji."

You shivered. Dread ran down your spine at the voice. Remembering it clearly as light as day. You turned around to face the evil Chappy lover herself, Rukia.

"Oi. Rukia, when did you get here?" Ichigo said.

"Renji invited me too the party. So I thought I come and enjoy myself here."

Renji smiled as he threw Rukia a Sake bottle, "Yep! Drink up! Only for us though, Sorry Ichigo."

Ichigo shook his head, "I still wouldn't care for Saka when I grow of age to have it."

"So." Rukia called too you snapping your attention to the Chappy devil, "I see your having fun with Ichigo."

"Yeah. I am."

Rukia face twisted up in disgust as she grabbed your arm. Making you yelp as she whispers into your ear, "I'm warning you (l/n). If you take Ichigo away from me before I have the change to get him back, I'll freeze you up with my zanpukto."

You growled and pushed Rukia away, "No way. I love Ichigo and he loves me. Just go find someone else. I'm sure that red head like you."

"Renji? HA! I doubt he still likes me!"

"You never know... he smiled at you when you came up to us. His eyes were on you the entire time."

Rukia froze. Taking in your words slowly as if they stabbed at her.

You felt your arm being pulled back, you turned to find a smiling strawberry.

"Come on. I got the blanket set up."

You smiled and nodded as he led you to the blanket as it was spread across the ground. Ichigo gently put you into his lap. He grabbed a watermelon as held it up for you.

"May I feed you~?"

You giggled and kissed his nose, "Yes~ You may~"

Ichigo smiled as he helped you eat.

------------------------------------

The party ended as it was only the two of you in the whole park at night.

"I enjoyed today... it was the best time I've had in a while."

"Good. Because you being happy is my goal in this whole relationship. And your kisses~"

You smiled and lean down to kiss him. Ichigo smiled as he kissed back pulling you closer to him. Time seem too stop as the kiss felt magical and all too real to be true under the stars.