They Called Me A Slut

RECAP:

A few minutes later, I descended down the stairs and put the note on the table. I grabbed my keys and locked all of the door, walking to my car.

After a while of driving, my phone started to ring and I picked it up without checking, thinking it was either mom or dad.

"Hello?"

"Chanel? It's me, Chase."

They Called Me Weak
_______________________

"What the hell do you want?" I spat into the phone. I was mad, really mad. How does he have the nerve to call me? After all that he ever done?

If you want to get revenge, he can't guess when you're going to do it. Take it easy.

I breathed in and out, keeping my anger at bay. I didn't think this through that well because clearly I forgot about keeping my temper at bay.

"What do you want?" I asked in a softer but harder tone, making sure it wasn't too soft, to the point he would think that I'm dandy with everything he done.

"Can we talk?" Chase asked.

I'm pretty sure we're already talking.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say without killing him.

"What do you want Chase?" I asked flatly.

"Chanel I—" He started before I cut him off.

"Call me one more time I will have a restraining order against you! Don't... Don't even come near me!" I said into the phone before clicking it off. My heart was racing, my mind was all over. I didn't know what the hell to do...

I should've went to the police long ago, I really should have exposed him. Show everyone who he really is. The only thing that stopped me was the continuous flow of threats.

"Tell and you die."

"Tell and your secrets gets out."

What made me wanna cry was the fact that it was sexual abuse. And I was getting threats to not tell.

There are times where I wish I ignored the threats because in honesty, my secrets were practically nonexistent. I had no reasons to be scared, yet at the time, I held back.

I could have exposed him. I could have told everyone myself. It didn't have to come to this.

There is so much hidden hatred for him. Him being drunk or not, me wearing the shortest dress ever or not, it doesn't matter because it wasn't consent from both parties. I never agreed.

The digits on the clock was moving.

The world was still moving despite me being stuck in time. I rolled my neck and quickly resumed driving.

I sighed, resting my hands on the steering wheels.

You don't have to do this, Chanel. You can stay home and plot away.

"To hell with this," I muttered and kept driving.

I wasn't even sure if I wanted to do this whole revenge thing. I could leave it as it and move on.

But I can't. He abused me, physically and mentally me. There isn't one reason why I should forgive him.

I didn't notice my vision was getting blurring until halfway. Quickly, I wiped away my tears. I will get my revenge. I will make him feel the way he made me feel.