I Tried To Saved Her From The Situation I Put Her In

Sebastian's POV

She slammed his head on the ground. "No I didn't! I didn't say anything like that! Even if I did, it doesn't matter!"

Chase cackled. "Why don't you ask Sebastian what really happened that night."

Chanel turned to look at me in horror as I stopped pacing around. I stood rigid and straight, slowly turning towards her.

My paled and pained expression was all she needed.

"What is he talking about Sebastian?" She whispered, tears welling up in my her.

"I can explain." I said, speaking slowly. I never took my eyes off of her and wanted to show her just how I sincere I was.

"You better explain yourself, you ass wipe." Chase sneered, wiping blood off of his face as he stood up, "you have acted too innocent for too fucking long."

"Shut the fuck up!" I roared, taking a threatening step towards him. He didn't react in any way, as if he had lost his goddamn mind. This bitch knows no limits. He isn't afraid at all.

Chase laughed, turning towards Chanel. "Oh my God, you're such a dumb bitch. You really thought he was a good guy?"

Chanel looked away, a small tear escaping her cheek.

"Chase, you fucking bastard. I'm gonna fuck you up!" I yelled, grabbing him by the collar and pummelling his face. His laughed ringed in my ears as I drew back for a punch I hope would end his scummy life.

Chanel pushed me off of him. "Sebastian, what the fuck did you do? Tell me!"

I heaved heavily, the guilt weighing down on my shoulders. I didn't know how to tell her. I didn't know how to redeem myself to her.

Fuck it. She deserves to know everything, in full details. The night of when hell rained down on her, she deserved to know all of the details that I had hid from her. All this time, I had known everything, from start to finish, on what happened to her the night Chase tried to take advantage of her.

"Chanel, why do you remember from the night... That Chase tried to... you know." I asked, trying to keep my voice calm. I tried to swallow the lump from my throat.

"The night that Chase tried to rape me?" She spat out forcefully. "Why are you trying to avoid the word? Do you think I'll fall to pieces if you say the word 'rape', Sebastian?"

"I didn't fucking try to rape you, Chanel." Chase spat. My blood boiled, how is he still denying what he fucking did?

"Chase, shut the fuck up before I seriously kill you." I gritted, tightening my fist. I was livid at this guy. Here is a vulnerable girl, trying to overcome the horrors of that night and the guy won't accept that what he did was wrong.

"Chanel, what do you remember?" I asked, gently.

She sucked in her cheek, her eyes conflicted. "Nothing other than.. Chase on top of me. A guy saving me." She whispered the last part. I noticed tiny crescent marks on her arm, obviously resulting from her tightly holding onto her arm.

"Oh cut the fucking crap! Your boyfriend was the one who drugged you!" Chase screamed as Chanel looked up at me, her eyes hollow and her face twisted.

In a millisecond, I saw her run out the door. I looked at the empty spot that she was just in and slowly shifted my gaze to Chase. He wasn't looking at me but looking at the spot that Chanel just stood in. His eyes were glazed over, his own tears leaking down his face.