They Said I Am Not Here to Stay

THIS IS DEDICATED TO @SmortBlondie! Her comments are sooooo funny! She keeps sending me love! Thank you for your votes, comments, and insights! Check out her profile and follow her!!! Thank you for being such a great fan! 

They Said I Am Not Here to Stay

________________________

RECAP:

"She was terribly injured and broke her bones in multiple areas. Suffered internal injuries. Punctured lungs. Her spine broke... She slipped into a coma. We don't know if she'll ever walk again or if she will ever wake up. Kami is bedridden because of Chase. That motherfucker walks free and isn't in prison because his father is the sheriff. He got away with it. That bastard is free!" I shouted, punching the wall.

"He is free! He gets to walk free! He ruined her, me, my family! We are all broken! Kami is living but barely hanging on!"

I backed up against the wall and slid down.

"Now you know why I need revenge. I want to kill him but I can't."

Chanel looked up, wiping her tears and said, "You will avenge your sister."

CHANEL'S POV

Hearing Sebastian's story shocked me. I had no idea how much he really went through. It made me feel guilty about how much I made it about me and my revenge when in reality, his revenge mattered just as much.

Seeing him so shattered over the fate of his sister, Kami, made me feel even more hatred towards Chase. So much that he has done has hurt people. Too many times, he has gotten away.

Not anymore.

I won't let him get away with this.

His sister, Kami, looked so pale and sick. She had her life taken away from her, she was seconds from leaving this world all because of Chase and his fucking antics. My blood boiled just thinking about his face and the smug smirk he wears when he knows he has gotten to you.

To think I wanted him back.

Why the fuck would I want him back?

What was I thinking, wanting him back even after he did so much shit to me?

The attempted rape, the cheating, the games, the emotional and verbal abuse. That is not a way you treat someone, especially your potential lover, your potential partner for life.

Why did I ever let him get away with all of the things that he did...?

I shook my head. Now isn't the time for regrets. I must continue what Sebastian started. Time for round three.

Hell is coming for you, Chase.

***

I pulled up right next to his brand new BMW. Red, sleek, the newest model there is. I glanced at my napkin and crossed out the words. My napkin of plans. A flashback came to mind. 

After a nice sleep, I woke up, not feeling empty like usual. Maybe it was the fact that my parents were home or the fact that I was excited to go to school.

I have already formulated everything in my mind, every single detail was written down on napkins.

I shook my head and I quickly pulled on my mask, zipping up my jacket. I am unrecognizable to the unfamiliar person. 

It almost pained me to do what I was going to do.

But the anger flooded back to me, the flashbacks taking over.