Chapter 1

Emily's POV

Hi my name is Emily Hudson. I'm Finn Hudson's twin sister. I'm student of William McKinley High School. I'm in the glee club with Finn and this is my second year in this school.

The bells rings

I walk into the classroom and sit beside the blonde ponytail girl with cheerio uniform. She is Quinn Fabray, my friend also Finn's girlfriend.

"You came earlier than me." I said and sat down beside her.

"To avoiding your brother." She simply answer.

"Well then what happened to both of you?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just hate when he's arround me." Quinn simply said.

I nodded and pull out my book from my bag and start studying as the teacher is coming to the class.

She is a good person actually but sometimes she can be a bitch or an annoying person and one thing about Quinn is she is the best slapper ever, Finn ever told me that when they had arguing something.

The first class just end and the next one is English. I entered the class and found that I'm the same class with Puck and Mike, and I decide to sit beside Mike. He's smart in this subject.

"Why you choose to sit next to me?" Mike asked me.

"Because you're smart enough at this subject so I did it." I answered without looking at him.

"Dont you realize that Puck is looking at you right now?" Mike says quietly.

I turn my face and looking at Puck and he just smirks at me. I roll my eyes and turn my face at my book. "Just ignore him, okay." I simply said to Mike.

After had English, me and Mike decided to have lunch together and sit in the glee club table with the others.

"Where's the other?" Rachel ask and sit down on the empty seat.

"I dont know. We just had the same class and decided to had lunch together." I answered her as I ate my food.

"Hello badass!" Puck greeted me and sat beside me also smirks at me.

"Dont you see that there are many empty seat?" I raise my eyebrows at me.

"You're so mean baby." Puck smirks at me.

I roll my eyes and pouted at him and then walked off to the toilet and saw that Quinn look so pale and standing in front of the mirror.

"You look so pale. You sick?" I hold her shoulder.

"I'm okay. Just need more sleep." She half-smiled at me.

I grab her hand then walk lead her. "Come on, you need to have lunch. I will tell Finn to drive you home today."

She followed me without saying anything. We go back to the cafetaria and finally Finn is coming and having lunch with the others.

"Quinn is sick. Can you drive her home after school, Finn?" I asked Finn.

"Sure. But how about you?" Finn raises his eyebrows at me.

"I'll take the cab." I simply answer.

"Dont worry man, I'll drive her home." Puck puts his arm around my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Just for one day."

"Why you always ignore me and so rude to me? Meanwhile, other girls just throw themselves to me and sleep with me." Puck frowns at me.

"Because I'm not like the others." I simply answer.

The bells rings.

Oh glad I can get out from the cafetaria and actually from Puck and back to the class with Mike and Rachel as we have the next same class.