Chapter 56

We just got home. I walked upstairs into my room, changed my clothes into a pajama then grab my books, my phone and my laptop walked back downstairs to the kitchen.

"You girls if wanna sleep or watching movie just come to my room." I said to the girls.

"Then what about you?" Tina asked.

"I'm gonna study, I will come later." I said then walked off.

"Dont force yourself, Emily." Mercedes yelled.

"I'm not." I yelled back.

I place my books and all those things on the dining table. I take a cup, fill it with cocoa powder and sugar also full cream milk and hot water. Just make a cup of hot chocolate for myself.

I go back to sit to the dining table and study. My eyes getting worse so I have to wear a glasses every time I study now and its look so weird I think.

"You look cute with that glasses." A voice chuckled. I turned my face and it's Sam.

"You scared me again." I sighed.

"Oh come on Emily, its Saturday night and you still study?" Sam asked.

"I have to, my obligation, Sam." I gave him a half smiled. "You look pale. You sick?" I asked.

"Oh no. Maybe I'm just tired."

"Go to sleep then. Sleep in my mom's room so no one can disturb you." I said without looking at him.

"I just get a cold this morning but its fine."

I didnt say anything. I stand up and take a cup fill it with hot water and tea also a bit sugar. "For you." I gave him a cup of tea.

"Thank you." He smiled at me.

"You're welcome." I said.

"Can I bring this into your mom's room?" Sam asked.

"Sure." I nodded and he walked off.

"Do you want to have a dinner, Em?" Puck shocked me.

"Can someone stop shocking me? First, Sam and now is you. No thank you. I just drank hot chocolate." I said without looking at Puck.

"Sam looked pale. Is he sick?" Puck asked.

"I dont know, maybe. I just gave him a hot tea and he went to my mom's room."

"Poor him, his parents moved to Kentucky and he is alone here. If he sick nobody will take care of him." Puck said.

I turned my face at Puck and frowned. "His parents moved to Kentucky?"

"Yep since the first day of summer. He went there sometimes but he mostly spent the day with me and Finn here." Puck sit down right opposite of my chair.

"If he sick, I'll stay for him." I said.

"Why dont you just go back with him?"

"Puck is not easy. I dated Jonas." I said hopelessly.

"But you and Sam still love each other right? Dont lie to yourself. Just tell that guy you want to break up with him then go back to Sam."

"I dont know what shall I do. I love them both." I let out a sigh.

"Remember the one who always be there for you." Puck simply said and leave me alone.

The one who always beside me? Sam Evans. The one who can be so protective and knows everything about me? Sam Evans. The one who can make me laugh because his stupid things? Sam Evans. Nobody else.