Chapter 3

"Emily! You're awake? Dinner is ready!" Finn shouts from the downstairs.

I groan and opened my eyes slowly and streching. Then walked downstairs. And turn my way to the dining room.

"Hey, you've been sleeping sweetie?" Mom asked me.

I just nodded and sit next to Finn until I realize that Quinn and Mercedes are here. I raise my eyebrows at them and rub my eyes. Am I still sleep walking or anything?

"You were sleep walking for a dinner huh?" Mercedes chuckles.

I half-smiled at her. "I've been sleeping since I got home today. Praise the Lord I can take a nap. Actually long nap." I said to her.

"Did Puck drive you home today?" Quinn grins at me.

"He did." I simply nodded.

"Puck likes Emily!" Quinn laughed.

"He just want to get into my pant. That's all." I simply said. "Anyway who am I? A cheerleader? Nope. A popular girl? Absolutely not." I added while eating my food.

"He said that you have an sexy butt." Finn chuckles.

I rolled my eyes and still eating my food. The door bell rings. I stand up from my sest and walk to the front door to open it and I see Puck there and grins at me.

"What are you doing here?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Hey babe calm down. I just want to meet your brother." He smirks at me and walks in.

I let out a sigh and roll my eyes then close the door. I walk back to my dining room and go back to sit down on my seat and continue have dinner.

"Hey Puck. We just had dinner, have you have one?" Mom asked him.

"Hey, Carole. No. Thank you. I just ate." He sits next to me.

I finish my dinner then stand up and clear up the table as the other finish the dinner. This is what I did to help my mom every day.

"That sexy ass! You need help?" Puck said to me.

"No. It's okay, it's my daily job in this house so hush." I glare at him.

"If you need help just call me babe." Puck smirks at me.

"If you cant shut up I would kick your ass and throw you out from here!" I cross my arms on my chest.

"If you do that. I will force you to kiss me so hard." Puck grins at me.

"Ewww." I roll my eyes.

I finished clear up the dishes and the dining table. Then walked back to my room and find my phone. And I got a text from Kurt.

Kurt
Rachel told me that you need help.

Emily
Oh yes. That girl-.- can we talk tomorrow?

Kurt
Yes sure.

Emily
Thank you, Kurt xo

"Who are you texting to?" Mercedes stands in front of my door.

"Kurt. Hey come in." I turn my face at her.

"Why dont you joined us in the next room?" Mercedes asked as she sit down on the edge of my bed.

"I was about to continue my sleep."

"Or you avoiding your brother's bestfriend?" Mercedes chuckles.

"Binggo!" I giggle.

"Hey I know the guy you like." Mercedes grins at me. "Mike, right?" Mercedes raises her eyebrows at me.