Chapter 11

Finally I can go home. Finn is packing all stuff that he brough here and Sam help me with my wheelchair.

"These are the medicine that she needs. If something happen to her please bring her back here immediately. Glad to see you can go back home Miss Emily." The doctor said to Finn and me.

"Thank you doctor." Finn said and we walked outside to the parking lot.

Sam went to his home last night, so Finn was there to taking care but then this morning Sam back to came here to pick me up and he promise that everyday he will pick me up and carry me. So sweet.

"Is it good to be back home, isnt it?" Sam asked.

"I just cant wait to play my guitar." I said excitedly.

"You excited play Mr. Schue's guitar after he teased you that day." Sam muttered as he lift me up to the car.

"You jealous with that?" I smirks at him as he start to drive the car.

"I'm not." Sam said without looking at me.

"Dont lie to me, Sammie." I smirks at him.

"I'm focusing driving baby." Sam change the topic.

"It means that you were jealous." I chuckle.

"Yes. I was. That's why I kept hold your hand when he was visiting you." Sam said.

I hold his right hand. "Hey, nobody can take me away from my blonde one."

"I know that. Because they will think 'nah, the cutest couple ever'." Sam said.

I laughed at his comment. Sam never said that he loves me but by his attitude to me it already proof that he loves me. He is kind of the guy that act is better than say. So I never ask him is he love me or not because I already got the answer everytime I looked onto his eyes.

"Homey!" I shout as Sam park the car.

Sam smiled at me, he opened the passenger door and lift me up bridal style from the car until my room. Then he place me on the bed carefully. I miss my beloved bed so much even though I left them only for three days.

"Sam, you forget the wheelchair in your car." Finn said as he walks into my room and brought my stuff.

"Oh wait!" Sam walked downstairs and brought my wheelchair into my room.

"Sometimes I feel like my leg just broken not my stomach." I said as I see the wheelchair.

"Why?" Sam asked as he sits on the edge of my bed.

"Because I cant walk." I simply answer.

"You can but for now you arent be able to use that. Because standing or walking will make your stomach getting worse." Finn said as he unpacked my stuff.

"Babe, can I go to school tomorrow?" I asked Sam.

"You can, if you want." Sam smiled at me.

"Mom will stay longer in L.A so I'll let Sam to stay here for a few days but you and Sam cant do something nasty okay." Finn said as he walked outside.

"Finn, where are you going to?" I asked.

"Kitchen. Cook you some food. Dont you hungry?" Finn walked away.

Sam cover my whole body with blanket then he grab my broken guitar.

"I'll still owe you this." Sam said.

"You said that you dont like that guitar." I chuckle.

"I just dont like the guy that gave this." Sam protest. "Because he always teased my girlfriend. That doesnt mean he's older than me so he can get you? No, no way." Sam rolls my eyes.