Chapter 47

The college day is finally started. I can wait to meet new classmates and the lectures. My first class of today: British Poetry. I'm ready for this. I entered the class and sit in the front row beside a blonde girl. I dont know her name.

"Hi I'm Melissa Edwards and you?" The girl smiled at me and pull out a hand for me to shake.

"Emily Hudson." I smiled back and shake her hand.

"Wait, Emily Hudson? Seems like your name sounded familiar to me." She raised her eyebrows and thinking. I just frowned, I just met her today and she said that my name sounded familiar to her. How many people in this earth who has same name with me?
"Ah I remember, Sam Evans's girlfriend right?" She asked and pointed the name that I dont want to hear anymore.

"Not anymore. He dated someone else." I said.

"What? Sam didnt tell me!" She almost yelled.

"You're his friend?" I frowned.

"Yes. We were neighborhood when he was lived in Kentucky but until now we still keep in touch, Stacey and Stevie also told me about you. I'm kind of his closest friend." She said.

"Sam, never told me about you." I simply said.

"Oh he might think that you would be jealous if you know that he has a girl closest friend." She smiled at me. "The cat that he gave you, that was me who helped him to bought it for you. He doesnt know about any kind of cats so he asked me." She grinned.

"Thank you. My twin brother really loves that cat and gave him a name with Sammie." I half smiled.

"Yeah, he can help me sometimes, so do I. But he didnt tell me that you both already broke up and he dates someone else." She said sadly.

"It was about two weeks ago and now he dates someone else in the glee club." I said. I dont know it's true or not but I heard a rumour that Sam and Rachel are dating, I might not a student of McKinley anymore but I'm still a part of them, I can get any news from them and no one of the glee club tell me about this to me.

Suddenly someone cover my eyes with his hand. I know it's a guy's hand.

"Guess who." A husky familiar voice.

"Jonas Altberg, of course." I chuckled.

He pulled his hand from my eyes. "Haha good morning, Em." Jonas said.

"Morning! Where did you came from?" I asked because I dont see him enter the class.

"That back door, then I saw you here so I came here." Jonas said as he pointed out at the back door in the class.

"Haha I guess you should go out from here before your fans come around and kidnap you." I laughed.

"You're right. Well I have to go, see you at lunch, Em and you too, blonde." Jonas waves good bye and walked off.

"He is hot! Who is he?" Melissa asked.

"Jonas Altberg, my friend and he is one grade higher than us. He is a male model of US Vogue." I said.

"I though he was your boyfriend. Is he single?" Melissa frowned.

"He is single." I grinned.

"Sadly, I had a boyfriend and I love my boyfriend so much." Melissa said.

"Dont cheating dear." I chuckled.

"I wont." She smiled.

The lecturer finally comes to the classroom and we begin the class. British Poetry. I would love it.