Chapter 35

I woke up by some guys screams. I saw Sam layin his body on my sofa on the corner and Puck is sitting on the ground writing something on my laptop then I walked to my bathroom.

"How long I've been sleeping?" I asked.

"About 1 hour a half hour." Sam said.

"Ugh those boys cant stop screaming. Woke up like this make me got a little bit headache." I said.

"You better take some rest, I'll finish this." Puck said.

"You know what I'm going to write?" I asked.

"Dont worry, I already wrote all down in a paper notes. Anyway I've been studying before. I have to graduate this year." Puck said.

I just nodded and walked downstairs to take some cold water. Then walked back to my room. "How easy it would be to show me how you feel, more than wordssssss." I'm singing while entering my room.

"What would you say if I took those words away? Then you couldnt make things new just by saying I love you." Sam's singing.

"Aww I love you too." I chuckle then he place me to sit in his lap.

"I wasnt say that I love you." Sam said.

"Then?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I was heard you singing so I follow you." Sam said. I give him no expression on my face. Then he suddenly laugh "haha just kidding. I love you more, baby." Sam smiled.

"You almost make me mad, you know." I said.

"No. You cant stay mad at me for too long." Sam smirks.

"I can give you my silent treatment." I said.

"But The Justin Bieber Experience just broke your silent treatment." Sam smirks again.

"That was because....umm..." I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Sam smirks.

"That was because...." I said as I hide my laughed.

"Say it or I will give you my weapon." Sam smirks at me.

"You cant." I laughed and about to leave him. But he suddenly grab my hand and push me onto my bed and start tickling my hips.

"Tell me or I wont stop." Sam laughed.

"Babe pleaseee, I cant handle it you know." I laughed as he still tickling me. He is on top of my body and I suddenly kissed him so he will stop. And he stop tickling me and we starred at each other.

"And I hate that I love you so." Sam singing.

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP MAKING OUT AND FLIRTING EACH OTHER? I'M TRYING TO STUDY BUT MY PARTNER IS MAKING OUT WITH HER BOYFRIEND." Puck yelled and let out a sigh.

"Puck can you be quiet a bit?" Finn yelled from the next room.

"How the hell I can be quiet when I saw your twin and trouty mouth making out? It's been four times I saw them!" Puck yelled back.

Me and Sam just laughed and Puck rolled his eyes.

"At least you can see that for free dude." Mike laughed.

"You said that I can take a rest and you will continue. So I take a rest." I chuckle.

"I mean, you go back to sleep or be quiet idiot." Puck said.

"Poor Puck! Haha I'm hungry by the way. Babeeee can we cook together?" I asked Sam.

"Sure, come on, leave Puck alone." Sam grabs my hand and we walk downstairs to the kitchen.