Chapter 7

After having fun at chemistry with Mike. We both walked to our locker which is mine is beside his.

"I never know that is your locker. I though it was someone else." I chuckle.

"It's mine since our first year." He said. "I know it's your locker. Because I was wrong. I though it was mine but then I opened it I saw there's a picture of you, Finn and your mom." Mike giggled.

"Did you steal anything from this?" I asked.

"No. Of course not!" He answer.

"Hi Emily!" The basketball team and their captain, Raphael walk passed me and greets me.

"Hi you guys!" I raise my hand and give them a smile.

"So you're so popular huh?" Mike asked.

"Not really. I was join the basketball team before the glee club actually." I simply answer.

We then walked to the auditorium together as we finish orginizing our own locker.

"You and Mike walked together?" Mercedes frown.

"We were in the same class and we had chemistry project together. That's all." I answer.

Finn and Rachel walk in and holding hand. Rachel sits next to me. I'm looking for Sam. Where is he? Oh lord my blonde.

Sam finally come bring his guitar.

"So you guys ready for showed me your talented?" Mr. Schue said.

We are cheering "yeah!"

"Now first performance by Quinn and Puck." Mr. Schue said.

Sam moves to the seat next to me when Rachel moves to Finn. He looked at me.

"You nervous?" Sam asked.

"Not really. Well a bit because it's first time I'm having duet with a new member." I said shyly.

"Dont be. You can handle it. Trust me!" Sam smile at me.

"Thank you, Sam!" I smile back.

Quinn and Puck singing Need You Now by Lady Antebellum. They are cute together.

"Are that girl is pregnant?" Sam asked as he saw Quinn's belly.

"Yes she is. It was an accident. They were drunk then did that thing. Quinn got pregnant and Puck promise will take care of her and their unborn baby. They are cute. Quinn's dream is built her own family with Puck and their baby." I said without looking at him and smile until I realize that Sam looking at me with kind of loving looks.

"Why did you look at me like that?" I asked.

"No. Just listen to your story that it's beautiful." Sam smiled.

"They more beautiful." I said as I point to Quinn and Puck.

"You're the most." Sam mumbled but I can heard what he said.

Quinn and Puck finished their song and now it's time for Mike and Tina. They are singing L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole.

"I saw you talked with that asian guy while walked here." Sam said.

"He is Mike. I ever had a crush on him but Tina dates him. So I let them dating and be happy. Moreover its better to let your friend happy and their happiness become your happiness. Tina and Mike is such a perfect couple." I said.

Sam's POV

This girl is amazing. Artie is right she has beautiful heart even though for those who knows her for the first time might think that she's ignorant and rude but actually she is not.