Chapter 61

"Sam, stop pinch my nose." I groaned and slapped his hand away.

"Even when you're sleeping you still looked cute, baby." Sam smirked at me.

"5 minutes. I'll wake up in 5 minutes to go." I'm yawning then go back to sleep.

"Babe it's already 10am." Sam said. I ignore him and trying to sleep again.

He didnt say anything but he layin his body next to mine then grab my hips make me fall ontop of him. I opened my eyes and he smirked at me.

"CAN YOU JUST LET ME SLEEP?!" I yelled.

"Okay sleep now." Sam said. He place his hand back of my head and place my head on his chest. "Just pretend like you are my alive teddy." Sam said.

I close my eyes and fall asleep in his folded arm. Sam put his hand wrap my back. His chin touch my top head.

"Emily are you....FINN I SAW IT!!" Kurt suddenly opened the door then screaming out loud.

I opened my eyes and shake my head. Push my body away from Sam's body and woke up. Thanks people for woke me up. I stands up and walked out from the room then push my body on to the couch. Trying to go back to sleep.

"Kurt you saw them in which position?" Finn laughed.

"Emily was on top, Finn. It was hot." Kurt mocked me.

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT AND LET ME SLEEP?" I yelled then cover my half body with a little blanket on the couch.

"This is not home, Emily." Finn said.

"This is my soon sister in law house. Finn, I slept at 4am, my insomnia is came back." I groaned.

Sam pull my hand to sit up. I sit down on the couch, my head lean on the headcouch. Sam sitting in front of me and looking at me. "You're just like a drunk girl, baby." Sam chuckled.

"Like you ever seen me drunk before." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha never. So come on wake up." Sam chuckled.

"I'm awake." I said.

"Good girl." Sam smiled at me.

"I hate you because you cant stop disturb me." I rolled my eyes.

"You know you love me. I know you care. Just shout whenever and I'll be there." Sam's singing.

"Shut up!" I pinch his nose.

"Ouch." Sam groaned. I rolled my eyes and stands up then walked to the kitchen, take some drink from the dining table. Kurt, Finn, Rachel and Jonas have a breakfast here.

"Apple hun?" Kurt offered me. I shake my head.
"What caused you to woke up to late?" Kurt asked. I simply pointed at Sam who is sitting on the couch, watching the TV shows.

"Why me?" Sam realized that I pointed at him.

"I dont know why but it was because of you." I said then took a seat to join them having a breakfast.

"You dont join, Sam?" Finn asked Sam.

"No, I'm in diet." Sam said.

I rolled my eyes and grab a slice of toast bread, put a mustard and cheese on it. I stand up from my chair then walked to the couch and give him that bread. He shake his head so I force him to eat it by feed him.

He ate it until nothing left. His eyes still focus with the TV shows. I looked at to his face and then kissed his cheeck. He turned his face at me so I gave him a smile. His face getting closer to mine then we kissed. A kiss in the morning.