Chapter 74

"Bye Beth! See you next time!" I wave Beth a good bye while Quinn holds her.

Puck already packed all her stuff and bring into the his car. Today Beth is going back to her home with Quinn and Puck. Her parents is back so I dont have to take her care anymore.

"Sorry if I disturb you in the morning like this but thanks for take care of her. Puck really missed her and cant wait to see her." Quinn smiled at me.

"It's okay. Thank you for the bag and shoes! I love it!" I chuckled.

"Its okay. Come on, Beth say good bye to Emily." Quinn said to Beth.

Beth didnt say anything and looking at us with her poker face.

"Where is trouty mouth?" Puck asked.

"Went to his house yesterday. He must go to Kentucky today. His little sister is sick." I said to Puck.

"Well then, I'm so tired. Bye sweety! Thank you so much!" Quinn hugged me then walked outside.

"Bye you guys! See you!" I wave them a good bye.

Puck and Quinn entering the car. I wave them a good bye from the door. I see Puck drive away so I close the door and lock it. Finn is still sleeping in his room and he must be confuse when he find out Beth is not here.

Suddenly my stomach feels not so good. I run up to the bathroom and vomit there. I didnt eat anything wrong these days and I guess I have proper meal these days. What happened to me?

I's been three times I run up to the bathroom and vomit there. Am I going to have surgery again? Please just no.

Am I pregnant? It's been three weeks since that day me and Sam did it and I havent get any period yet. Am I really pregnant? I looked at the clock and it's still 9.15am.

I take a pregnancy test that I bough for Lady Tobbington. I used it in my bathroom. After that I'm waiting for the result. 15 minutes waiting.

While waiting I walked downstairs to take a drink and toast some bread. I dont what will it be if I'm really pregnant. I dont know how to tell Sam about this, I also dont know how to tell my mom and Burt. They must be kick me out from this house.

The sound from the toaster waking me up from my imagination. I took that bread and put nutella jar on it and eat the bread with a cup of cappuccino.

Will Sam stay if he knows that I'm pregnant? Oh my God. I dont know what to do right now.

I walked to my room after having my breakfast. I opened my door slowly with nervous in my body. I walked into my bed and looked at the pregnancy test that I left 15 minutes ago. I take a look on it and I just cant believe what I see.

Two red lines on it. It's positive! I'm pregnant! There is Sam's baby in my chest. I dont know I should be happy with this or not but I'm afraid. I'm afraid that I cant raise my baby. Is it the reason why I feel so emotional these days and feel so close with Beth? Is it kind of mother feeling? Oh no.

I pinch my cheeck and this is not a dream. I dont know how to tell Sam about this. I also dont know how to my parents about this one. But the only one that I can tell is only Kurt. Yes, Kurt. I take my phone and dial his number to need a solution. I'm waiting for his answer but my tears is slowly come down.

"Hey cutie pie. You wake up early today. Whats up?" Kurt finally answer.

"Kurt..." My tears still fall down.

"Whats wrong with you? Are you crying?"

"There is something that I want to tell you." I cried over the phone.